Nowadays, there are so many products of base oil for essential oils, miracle botanicals in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for base oil for essential oils, miracle botanicals in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings base oil for essential oils, miracle botanicals which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
603 reviews analysed
1. Miracle Botanicals Copaiba Essential Oil – 100% Pure Copaifera Langsdorfii – 10ml or 30ml Sizes – Therapeutic Grade – 30ml
- Copaiba Balsam oil is steam distilled using tree resins collected from wild grown forests in South America. The aroma is mild, with sweet woody characteristics and the oil contains 70% B-Caryophylene, which aids in the regeneration of diseased cells in the body. Main Chemical Components: beta-Caryophyllene (68.70%), Germacrene D (5.97%), alpha-Humulene (3.58%)
- Botanical Name: Copaifera Langsdorfii / Country of Origin: Brazil
- Plant Part: Balsam / Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Color/Consistency: Pale Yellow to Brown Color with Medium Consistency
- 30ml/1oz. in Amber Glass European Dropper Bottle
Copaiba Essential Oil is distilled from trees in the Copaifera genus, commonly found in the Amazon rainforest of South America. The Copaifera trees secrete a sticky, vicious, transparent resin called Oleoresin, which is steam distilled to create Copaiba Essential Oil.
Copaiba Essential Oil is known as one of the world’s most powerful anti-inflammatory substances. Copaiba Essential Oil is unique in its composition and properties and contains many micro-nutrients. Copaiba is safe to be taken internally and is often used for pain relief, internally and externally.
Copaiba contains about 55-60% B-Caryophyllene, a sesquiterpene found in many essential oils, however mostly with a much smaller percentage. Sesquiterpenes recode fault information in cellular memory that can cause disease. Sesquiterpenes also cross the blood brain barrier. When substances are able to cross the blood brain barrier, they become beneficial to the brain as well as the rest of the body.
Copaiba Essential Oil Uses: Antibacterial, Anti-inflammatory, Disinfectant, Diuretic, Expectorant, Stimulant
Perfumery Note: Base
Aroma: Mild, Sweet, Slightly Balsamic, and Woody
Blends with: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Jasmine, Lemon, Mandarin, Rose, Vanilla and Ylang Ylang
2. Miracle Botanicals Vision Annointing Oil – 10% Essential Oil Third Eye Chakra Synergy Blend in a Golden Argan Oil Base – 10ml
The third eye chakra is the center of power to visualize your destiny; it is a center of divine knowledge, wisdom, intuition, intellect, and inner vision. A fully balanced third eye chakra is “open” and is the key to knowing the truth behind the world of illusions, and living an inspired life of balance, joy and grace. The third eye chakra is concentrated on in meditation to bring about a full re-balance of the mind and body, in order to create peace. It is believed to be the gateway to knowledge and many ancient civilizations have seen the power in this particular chakra; it was known as the seat of the soul and the soul eye. The ancient Egyptians called the third eye chakra the Eye of Heru; the Chinese named it the Eye of Buddha.
Third Eye Chakra Essential Oil Blend consists of:
German Chamomile – This blue colored oil facilitates connection with non-ordinary realities, Divine source and vibrations of angelic quality
Immortelle (Helichrysum Italicum) – Activates the right side of the brain. Assists in interpreting psychic impressions. Promotes spiritual understanding.
Neroli – Reunites the conscious and subconscious minds
Hawaiian Sandalwood – Quiets the mind. Promotes wisdom through deep meditation, and integrates healing energy
3. Miracle Botanicals Organic CO2 Extracted Turmeric Essential Oil – 100% Pure Curcuma Longa – Therapeutic Grade – 10ml
- This Turmeric Essential Oil is obtained by carbon dioxide extraction of crushed fingers of curcuma longa. In the flavor industry the CO2 is the preferred variety of Turmeric. The aroma produced is fresh, spicy, clean, and earthy with melon-like nuances. Main Chemical Components: alpha-Tumerone (30.38%), Methyl Decanoate (27.38%), Ar-turmerone (23.9%), beta-tumerone (18.08%)
- Botanical Name: Curcuma Longa / Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Plant Part: Rhizomes / Method of Extraction: CO2 Total Extracted
- Color/Consistency: Yellow-Orange with Medium Consistency
- 10ml in Amber Glass European Dropper Bottle
Turmeric is a perennial plant in the ginger family and is originally native to India. Turmeric roots have been used medicinally for thousands of years, and have been recently discovered by Western medicine.
CO2 extracted Turmeric Essential Oil is widely used throughout aromatherapy for its powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. Turmeric may be added to pain and inflammation reducing essential oil blends to achieve its benefits. Specific Benefits of Turmeric Essential Oil as follows: Skincare… Turmeric Essential Oil is widely used for skin conditions, including soothing damaged skin, reducing inflammation, and leaving the skin cells looking younger and boosting radiance.
Relief from digestive problems… Several of the main compounds in turmeric are known to assist with balancing the digestive system and halting the formation of gas in the gastrointestinal tract. Turmeric Essential Oil contains Ar-turmerone, a naturally occurring chemical compound, which is known to support the liver and keep it healthy.
Pain relief… Because of its extensive anti-inflammatory properties, Turmeric Essential Oil has been studied and shown to be a powerful method for pain relief, particularly in inflammatory diseases such as arthritis.
Properties: Anti-inflammatory, Antimicrobial, Antioxidant, Analgesic, Antifungal, Digestive
Perfumery Note: Base
Aroma: Fresh, Spicy, Woody
Blends with: Cistus, Clary Sage, Ginger, Ylang Ylang.
Recipes We Love:
Massage oil for pained joints: 1 oz. Pomegranate Seed Oil 4 drops Yarrow Essential Oil 8 drops Turmeric Essential Oil
Radiant skin toner: 1 oz. Argan Oil 4 drops Turmeric Essential Oil 2 drops Melissa Essential Oil 4 drops Lavender Essential Oil
For digestive problems: 1 oz. Tamanu Oil 12 drops Turmeric Essential Oil
Mix the Turmeric Essential Oil and the Tamanu Oil and rub it over your belly.
4. Miracle Botanicals Cacao Absolute Oil – Hexane Free Extraction – 100% Pure Theobroma Cacao – Therapeutic Grade – 10ml
- Cacao Absolute from France has a rich chocolate odor. This is food grade material and is recognized as safe. The ethanol content is 1.9% maximum. There is no added solvent or unnatural material in this excellent product.
- Botanical Name: Theobroma Cacao / Country of Origin: France
- Plant Part: Dried (Unroasted) Bean / Method of Extraction: Hexane-Free Solvent Extraction
- Color/Consistency: Opaque Rich Brown with Thick Consistency
- 10ml in amber colored European dropper bottle
Cacao absolute comes from the cocoa tree, the same tropical tree from which we get cocoa butter and cocoa powder, key ingredients in chocolate. Unlike cocoa butter and cocoa powder, cacao absolute is extracted from the raw, unroasted bean. It is extracted through a benign solvent extraction that does not contain any harmful hexanes.
Because of its intense chocolatey aroma, cacao absolute is often added to bath and body products. It is also used in aromatherapy for its own therapeutic effects, as well as for its ability to enhance other essential oils. Because of it’s thick consistency, it does not usually diffuse well in ultra sonic and nebulizing diffusers.
Properties: Antidepressant, Antioxidant, Aphrodisiac Perfumery Note: Middle Aroma: Chocolaty, Sweet, Warm, Exotic Blends with: Vanilla, Cinnamon, Peppermint, Rose, Orange, Dark Patchouli
5. Miracle Botanicals Passion Annointing Oil – 10% Essential Oil Sacral Chakra Synergy Blend in a Golden Argan Oil Base 10ml
Passion is a 2nd chakra essential oil blend. The sacral or Svadisthana chakra is physically located just below the navel. Water is the key element of this chakra and it is associated with sexual energy and creativity.
Balance in this chakra manifests as harmonious relations, an abundance of creative energy and calmness of being.
Each aroma chosen for this 2nd chakra essential oil blend adds unique value with respect to healing Sacral Chakra issues. Here’s a brief list of each oil’s benefits:
Hawaiian Sandalwood Essential Oil (Santalum Paniculatum) – Promotes spiritual sensuality, calmness and increases sexual/creative energy.
Geranium Essential Oil (Pelargonium Graveolens) – Fosters creativity and sensory experience. Supports hormonal balance.
Jasmine Essential Oil (Jasminum Grandiflorum) – Promotes love and sensuality, creativity and artistic development.
Patchouli Essential Oil (Pogostomon Cablin) – Facilitates enjoyment of the senses and awakening of creative expression.
Chakra Function: The second chakra has a strong association with the unconscious mind and with creative impulse. This chakra’s function is to help the mind discover how to form harmonious emotional and sexual relationships.
The energy of this chakra may also manifest as creativity, enthusiasm and joy for life.
6. Miracle Botanicals Unity Annointing Oil – 10% Essential Oil Crown Chakra Synergy Blend in a Golden Argan Oil Base – 10ml
*Note: Rosewood is now limited worldwide due to overharvesting. Once we run out of stock of this particular formula, it will be replaced with a brand new 7th Chakra formula!
The crown chakra is the embodiment of all of the chakras. At the top of the head, it is the chakra through which it is believed that the soul both enters the body (on birth) and leaves the body (on death). Therefore, it could be said that the crown chakra is the entry point for the soul’s manifestation as form. Also known as the 1000 petal lotus, during a lifetime the crown chakra is a bridge of sorts between the Divine Source/God and Humanity.
Crown Chakra Essential Oil Blend consists of:
Lavender – Helps to integrate spirituality in everyday life
Myrrh – Encourages spiritual expansion. Fortifies spirituality
Rosewood – Gently opens the mind to spirituality, modulating the timing according to what the being can handle
Bulgarian Rose Otto – Promotes a sense a completeness and spiritual belonging
7. Miracle Botanicals Roots Annointing Oil – 10% Essential Oil Root Chakra Synergy Blend in a Golden Argan Oil Base – 10ml
- The 1st chakra essential oil blend offered here consists of six essential oils that are valued for their unique to strengthen the energy of the Root Chakra and to inspire balanced embodiment of its characteristics.
- 10% Pure Essential Oils of Cedarwood Atlas, Sandalwood, Myrrh, Frankincense Carterii, Spikenard, Ginger
- 90% Organic Virgin Argan Oil
- No fillers, synthetics or pesticides. This oil is pure love!
- Made in Hawaii
- There are numerous ways to work with this chakra to strengthen it, but at the center of them all is the empowering commitment to honor yourself whatever your circumstances, and make a point of connecting with nature and your own sexuality. This first chakra essential oil blend can inspire such a commitment as well as the desire to keep the commitment.
Each aroma chosen for this 1st chakra essential oil blend adds unique value with respect to healing Root Chakra issues. Here’s a brief list of each oil’s benefits:
Cedarwood Atlas (Cedrus Atlantica) – grounding, calming. Promotes a deep sense of belonging and promotes strength of spirit
Sandalwood (Santalum Spicatum) – focuses the mind, and creates a feeling of calm.
Myrrh (Commiphora Myrrha) – physically strengthening, eases feelings of distress and self-doubt, calms breathing, and helps remove anxiety.
Frankincense Carterii (Boswellia Carterii) – clears fuzzy thinking and helps ground ideas into action.
Spikenard (Nardostachys Jatamansi) – relieves worries and resolves obsessive mental habits, can be used to aid and enhance meditation.
Ginger (Zingiber Officinalis) – This oil invigorates, energizes, stimulates, strengthens, and warms the mind and body.
8. Living Flower Essences Simplers Botanicals Sandalwood Australian Organic, 0.16 Fluid Ounce
This sustainably grown and harvested species is used similarly to Indian Sandalwood. Warm, woody and musky base scent with a light, spicy top note. Excellent addition to facial and skincare blends. Useful aromatherapy for tension, stress and nervousness. Blends well with most floral, wood and citrus oils. Sandalwood from India has been over-harvested and is considered endangered. Use Blue Cypress, Australian Sandalwood, or our Australian-grown Indian Sandalwood as a sustainable and eco-friendly alternative. Simplers Botanical Company supports the efforts of United Plant Savers and does not offer products from endangered or at risk plants.
9. Miracle Botanicals Organic Cistus Essential Oil – 100% Pure Cistus Ladaniferus VAR. Creticus – Therapeutic Grade – 5ml
- This steam-distilled extraction of Organic Cistus Essential oil is created from the pink variety of Cistus flower which gives it a slightly different quality and fragrance than our Rockrose Cistus that comes from the Cistus evergreen bush. This oil is spiritually uplifting as well as calming, and also promotes healthy immune function and skin vitality. Main Chemical Components: a-Pinene (48.13%), Camphene (5.42%)
- Botanical Name: Cistus Ladaniferus Var. Creticus / Country of Origin: Spain
- Plant Part: Flower Tops and Leaves / Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Color/Consistency: Bright Yellow with Thin Consistency / Aroma: Sweet, Musky, Amber
- 5ml in Amber Glass European Dropper Bottle
Cistus Essential Oil comes from the same evergreen bush as rockrose cistus, but is made from a pink variety of cistus flower with a slightly different quality and fragrance.
Perfumery Note: Base
Aroma: Sweet, Musky, Amber
Blends with: Bergamot, Cape Chamomile, Clary Sage, Cypress, Frankincense, German Chamomile, Lavender, Juniper Berry, Opoponax, Patchouli, Roman Chamomile, Sandalwood, Scotch Pine, Vetiver
10. Miracle Botanicals Peru Balsam Essential Oil – 100% Pure Myroxylon Pereirae – 10ml or 30ml sizes – Therapeutic Grade – 30ml/1oz
- This Peru Balsam oil is a pale yellow, mobile liquid
- not a thick, brown, resinous material like most peru balsams on the market. The aroma is exotic and rich with earthy vanilla notes.
- Botanical Name: Myroxylon Pereirae / Country of Origin: El Salvador
- Plant Part: Bark / Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Color/Consistency: Amber Color with Medium Consistency
- 30ml/1oz. in Amber Glass European Dropper Bottle
Peru Balsam Essential Oil is distilled from a resinous substance obtained from the Myroxylon Balsamum tree. The aroma of the oil is a unique sweet and spicy combination and is used in food flavorings.
Peru Balsam is included in many medicinal products for helping with dry socket, hemorrhoids, toothache, wound healing substances, and cough medicine.
Physically, Peru Balsam Essential Oil is used by aromatherapists for assisting with respiratory conditions. The oil is an expectorant, which allows the lungs expel any phlegm, clearing the airway and providing relieved breathing. Peru Balsam also has anti-inflammatory properties and may be used to reduce inflammation within cramped muscles.
Peru Balsam is extremely soothing to the senses, and may reduce stress levels and mental exhaustion.
For the skin, Peru Balsam must be diluted by about 2% and massaged into the skin to smoothen broken and damaged skin.
Properties: Antioxidant, Anti-inflammatory, Antiseptic, Antifungal, Antiviral, Cicatrisant, Deodorant, Expectorant, Hypertensive, Stimulant
Aroma: Rich, Balsamic, Sweet Undertone
Perfumery Note: Base
Blends with: Black Pepper, Ginger, Jasmine, Lavender, Patchouli, Rose, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Base Oil For Essential Oils Miracle Botanicals for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!