Nowadays, there are so many products of home office laser color all in one in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for home office laser color all in one in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings home office laser color all in one which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
548 reviews analysed
1. Canon Business Mb2720 Wireless Printing
- The Canon PRINT app has great features so you can scan, copy and print right from your favorite mobile devices. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported
- Two paper cassettes provide a combined capacity of 500 sheets – or a full ream of paper, so you’re ready for any job
- Computer Operating Systems:Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows Server 2012, 2012 R218, Windows Server2008, 2008 R218 Mac:19 Mac OS X v10.8.5 – 10.11
- Print laser-sharp text that is highlighter and smudge resistant with the Dual Resistant High Density (DRHD) Inks
- With a 20,000 page Duty Cycle, the MAXIFY MB2720 is built to last for all your home business needs
- All MAXIFY printers feature 100% US-based Service & Support.Copy Speed (up to) : FCOT (Color): Approx. 12 Seconds
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Home Office Laser Color All In One, Canon Business Mb2720 Wireless Printing would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Canon Business Mb2720 Wireless Printing was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Canon Business Mb2720 Wireless Printing would be the Best Home Office Laser Color All In One for Money.
- It holds up, and has excellent print quality even though it has lots of print tasks given to it.
- While it did take a while to get the printer set up, we are happy with both the print quality and ease of use!
- Generally, like the product, like the scan utility & settings, dislike not having duplex scanning.
- The print quality is really clear in color and black.
- Print quality is quite good & the colors are vivid and clean, with no light/dark patches (that were common on our old printer).
- Does all i wanted for an excellent price.
- Easy to set up and very fast delivery!
- It is better than hp officejet pro 8035 (this hp printer lasted me three months)
- I have been using this in the church office for 2 years and have had no issues. Good quality printing and the ink lasts quite … Read More
- Generally, like the product, like the Scan Utility & settings, dislike not having duplex scanning.
- It works perfect up to grade standards
2. Brother Mfc L8900cdw Business Networking Connectivity
- CPU (Processor) Speed (MHz): 800
- CONNECTIVITY: Built-in wireless 802. 11b/g/n and Gigabit Ethernet network interface allows for easy set up and sharing on a wireless or wired network
- BUSINESS PRINTING & COPYING: This printer increases productivity with print speeds up to 33 ppm and scan speeds for double-sided pages up to 58 IPM
- ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION: The Brother MFC-L8900CDW Color Laser All-in-One is an exceptional printer for businesses that require large print and copy volume
- ADVANCED SCANNING: Wirelessly scan to mobile devices with the Brother iPrint & Scan or popular destinations including SharePoint and more. 5 COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: The 5 color Touchscreen display offers easy navigation of the menu and creation of up to 64 customized shortcuts
- Features maximum monthly duty cycle of 60, 000 printed pages with recommended monthly print volume up to 4, 000 pages
The Brother mfc-l8900cdw color laser all-in-one is ideal for offices and small workgroups with higher print volumes. Brother genuine super High-Yield 6,500-page replacement toner cartridges (approximate yield based on ISO/IEC 19798) deliver low cost output. Print/copy up to 33 pages per minute in black and color. Gigabit Ethernet/wireless networking. 70-Page capacity auto document feeder with two-sided scanning at up to 58ipm; legal-size scan glass. Automatic duplex printing. Print from/scan to mobile devices over a wireless network. Scan to a variety of destinations. 5.0″ color touchscreen display with customizable shortcuts. Advanced security features for network user authentication Plus device access restriction.
- So far, very happy with the print.
- For a small business operation i am happy with the printer.
- The print quality is nice, and speed is also pretty good.
- Printing itself is loud (lots of clicking and whirring) but the print quality is phenomenal.
- And the price for third-party toner for this machine has become very affordable.
- Found it on sale, and even though it cost me a little more than my last printer, i ended up with a newer version.
- Great job amazon and the shipping company that delivered it.
- It worked but was slow and prone to misfeeds if the original was not perfect.
- The delivery was extremely fast, 2 days from the date i ordered it.
- Compatible toners are available at a competitive price too to save yo money,.
- Great product and did the magic!
- Did lots of search for the professional scanner, found this all-in-one printer is the best and the cheapest solution.The printe… Read More
- User friendly installation processes, easy to change print quality
3. Canon Imageclass Mf267dw Airprint Connectivity
- Supports mobile solutions, including apple Air Print, Canon Print business, Mopria Print service, and Google cloud Print. Connect mobile devices without a router using Wi Fi Direct connection
- All in one functionality allows you to Print, scan, copy and fax with ease
- 6 Line, black and white touch LCD for easy navigation
- Paper capacity allows for 250 sheets in the standard cassette and 1 sheet in the multipurpose tray
- Print at speeds of up to 30 pages per minute, with your first Print in your hands in approximately 5 seconds
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Canon Imageclass Mf267dw Airprint Connectivity has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Canon Imageclass Mf267dw Airprint Connectivity is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Canon Imageclass Mf267dw Airprint Connectivity easily gets the award of Best Home Office Laser Color All In One Under 100$.
- The scanning feature is easy to use and the quality is great.
- Good quality and duplex printing on both sides.
- I constantly got error messages that it could not communicate with the scanner – i was hardwired to the computer.
- Print quality is what you would expect from a laser.
- The scan quality is good, and it has excellent connectivity via ethernet and wifi.
- For the price is a very good deal!
- I think that this is a pretty remarkable printer considering the price i paid $173.
- good copier with good features at good price
- Simple device has everything you need at home or small office.I originally had troubles with Wi-Fi connection, but everything w… Read More
- This printer has worked well for about 3 months, copies print a little light, stays connected (wifi) and does not seem like it … Read More
4. Brother Monochrome Multifunction Mfcl2710dw Replenishment
- MULTIPLE CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS – Connect via Ethernet interface to share with multiple users on your network, or connect locally via USB interface
- EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT – Free, at-your-side support – online, call, or live chat for the life of your printer
- COMPACT ALL-IN-ONE – The MFC-L2710DW (replacement for the MFCL2700DW) is built with the busy homeowner or small office owner in mind. Brother’s latest compact black and white laser all-in-one features duplex printing at 32 pages per minute(1), as well as copying, scanning, and fax
- Scan Driver Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA, SANE
- Printer Driver Compatibility: Windows, macOS, Linux
- PRINTING ON THE GO – Easily send print jobs wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone, or tablet(2)
- AMAZON DASH REPLENISHMENT ENABLED: Upon activation, Amazon Dash Replenishment measures the toner level and orders more from Amazon when it’s low
- DESIGNED FOR PRODUCTIVITY – Save money and time with the 50-sheet automatic document feeder. A 250-sheet tray means less fill-up time. The manual feed slot offers flexible paper-handling for a variety of materials and sizes, such as card stock or envelopes, to help you create professional-looking documents
- Mobile Device Compatibility: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Brother iPrint&Scan, Mopria, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct
Brother Monochrome Multifunction Mfcl2710dw Replenishment is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Brother Monochrome Multifunction Mfcl2710dw Replenishment if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Home Office Laser Color All In One is that even though Brother Monochrome Multifunction Mfcl2710dw Replenishment is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- Print quality is obviously better than old printer, and print so fast.
- Easy to install, easy to use, printing quality is good for what we need.
- But the quality of the machine is not bad.
- Although it can only print in black, print quality is high and ink can last for a long period of time without drying up.
- I was actually very satisfied with the tech support i received.
- I had no problems for the past 15 years using my old one but the cost to replace four toner cartridges was outrageously expensive.
- And the cost to print per page will be reduced because this printer will print on both sides of the paper.
- About a decade ago i strayed from the pack of hp’s, canons, xerox, etc, and bought a brother and never looked back.
- Eyes are straining because of reading pdfs in the screen.
- Super easy to install and start printing, it took all of 10 mins from opening packaging to printing wireless.
- Use the print & scan function for the Home Office.
- This is a good and reliable machine for small office without too much printing and copying jobs. a small defect is that I foun… Read More
- I buy this lazer printer, because I want to use it replace my old ink printer. It is my first lazer printer, I install it accor… Read More
5. Canon Imageclass Mf236n Mobile Printer
- Seamlessly navigate through all the features with the user friendly 6 line, tilt able, black/white touch LCD panel
- uses 2 W or less in energy saver mode,Cable Included Power Cord, Phone Cable (USB not included)
- Low energy consumption
- Print on the go with Canon PRINT Business, Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, and Google Cloud Print
- Note: This model does not have wireless connection, printer is a hardwired model only
- All in One functionality allows you to print, scan, copy and fax with ease
- Print at speeds of up to 24 pages per minute, with your first Print in your hands in 6 seconds or less
- Quality is great the only thing i wish is that i would have bought it sooner.
- I thought i was getting an entry level printer but barring image quality, toner capacity and speed, this little thing can do ev… Read More
- The actual printing quality is pretty good.
- The last time i bought a printer was almost 10 years ago and i was utterly stunned to find the build/tech quality of this printer.
- I bought this to replace my broken brother which lasted me 5 years and i would have been happy had they not delayed the free sh… Read More
- I bought this copier for my home office, to replace our canon imageclass d761 (2006) that died.
- We had a problem with newish hp so went with good old reliable canon.
- Great price and it works as designed.
- I bought this copier for my home office, to replace our Canon ImageCLASS D761 (2006) that died. I specifically wanted a copier… Read More
6. Brother Mfc L3710cw Providing Wireless Replenishment
- PRINT AND CONNECT YOUR WAY: The MFCL3710CW has mobile device wireless printing,(1) built-in wireless, Wi-Fi Direct and USB interfaces
- 3.7” COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: Print-from and scan-to popular cloud apps – Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, OneNote(2) and more from the touchscreen
- FAST PRINT AND SCAN: The Brother MFCL3710CW lets you get things done with up to 19ppm print speed and scans up to 29imp black and 22ipm color
- AMAZON DASH REPLENISHMENT ENABLED: Upon activation, Amazon Dash Replenishment measures the toner level and orders more from Amazon when it’s low
- FOR USE WITH BROTHER GENUINE TONER: TN223BK, TN223C, TN223M, TN223Y, TN227BK, TN227C, TN227M, TN227Y
- ENJOY AFFORDABLE AND FLEXIBLE COLOR PRINTING: Affordably print professional-quality, rich, vivid color documents with laser printer quality. The 250-sheet adjustable paper tray helps minimize refills and the manual feed slot handles varied printing needs
Brother Mfc L3710cw Providing Wireless Replenishment is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Canon Imageclass Mf236n All In One, Mobile Ready Printer, Black which have been in market longer than anyone. Brother Mfc L3710cw Providing Wireless Replenishment brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Brother Mfc L3710cw Providing Wireless Replenishment is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Home Office Laser Color All In One in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Home Office Laser Color All In One and it could be any of the high value Home Office Laser Color All In One, chances are that would be much costlier than Brother Mfc L3710cw Providing Wireless Replenishment. Brother Mfc L3710cw Providing Wireless Replenishment will have more than 50% of all its features.
- My kids also use it for school and the color printing quality is amazing.
- I really am impressed with the color.
- Good printer, drop price after i placed order .
- The price keeps increasing for this model.
- Hardest part was getting it out of the box myself.
- Silent & efficient – all that a heavily used office printer should be!
- I love this printer. I love being able to print in colour and not have the “ink” dry out on me. I love being able to scan a doc… Read More
7. Brother Mfcl2750dw Monochrome Wireless Replenishment
- PERFECT ALL-IN-ONE – The MFC-L2750DW developed for the busy home or small office, Brother’s latest compact laser all-in-one printer features advanced printing at 36 pages per minute(1) as well as faxing, copying, and scanning capabilities
- WIRELESS PRINTING & EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT – Easily connect via wireless connections from your laptop, smartphone, desktop, and tablets. We provide free online, call, or live chat support for the life of your printer.Copy Resolution:600 x 600 max. dpi. Power source-AC 120V 50/60Hz
- ENGINEERED FOR PRODUCTIVITY – This replacement for the MFCL2740DW helps save time with single-pass duplex (2-sided) copying and scanning via an up to 50-sheet automatic document feeder along with multi-page copying, scanning, and faxing functions
- PRINTING ON THE GO – Send print jobs wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone, and tablet(2). The “Touch to Connect” printing with NFC gives added convenience(3)
- Scan driver compatibility: TWAIN, WIA, SANE and scan file formats: JPEG (JPG), MAX, PDF single-page/multi-page (PDF/A, high compression PDF, TIFF single-page/multi-page (TIF).AMAZON DASH REPLENISHMENT ENABLED: Upon activation, Amazon Dash Replenishment measures the toner level and orders more from Amazon when it’s low
- CLOUD-BASED PRINT & SCAN – Print from and scan to popular Cloud services directly from the 2.7″ color touchscreen, including Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, OneNote, and more(4)
Brother Mfcl2750dw Monochrome Wireless Replenishment is another one which falls under Home Office Laser Color All In One for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Brother Mfcl2750dw Monochrome Wireless Replenishment ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Home Office Laser Color All In One and that is what has revived them. Brother Mfcl2750dw Monochrome Wireless Replenishment has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Brother Mfcl2750dw Monochrome Wireless Replenishment is amazing features.
- This is my first day with the printer, but i’m very pleased with the simplicity.
- Most features are very easy to use and print quality is laser quality – no issues.
- The print quality is great, and if i need help tech support is right there.
- The print quality is amazing and it does print really quick.
- The print quality is outstanding and the scan works well if you can find the drivers.
- The toner cost is about half what other makers charge.
- It was a good investment is fast printing wonderful quality !
- This was so easy to set up right out of the box.
- Love the double sided scanning and printing. Also love the online integrations and it is very easy to use with Macs and Windows
- I was extremely hesitant to buy this printer given some of the reviews posted. But I needed to replace an HP Ink Jet that was … Read More
8. Lexmark Mc3224dwe Multifunction Capabilities Full Spectrum
- Output that works. Capable of printing up to 24 pages per minute, 1-GHz dual-core processor and 512 MB of memory and standard two-sided printing
- Wireless. Setup is fast and easy. Standard Wi-Fi makes it easy to print from mobile devices. Usb and Ethernet connectivity also available. Mobile support via Lexmark mobile print app, Morea, Air Print, and Google cloud Print
- Environmentally friendly. Rated EPEAT Silver and energy Star Certified with Lexmark toner cartridge recycling available. That benefits the planet and your budget.
- Form Factor: All-in-One
- Secure. Includes Lexmark’s full-spectrum security architecture keep your information safely The document, on the device, over the network and at all points in between.
- Multifunction color compact device that fits almost anywhere and can print, copy, and scan with a tray capacity up to 250 pages, plus single-sheet feeder with a color touch screen
Lexmark Mc3224dwe Multifunction Capabilities Full Spectrum is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Lexmark Mc3224dwe Multifunction Capabilities Full Spectrum wins the users. Most of them who buy Lexmark Mc3224dwe Multifunction Capabilities Full Spectrum once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Home Office Laser Color All In One in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Home Office Laser Color All In One to any other Home Office Laser Color All In One is least.
9. Monochrome Networking Two Sided Pantum M7102dw
- Wireless connections from your laptop, smartphone, desktop, and tablets via the Airprint, Mopria, Pantum APP. Pantum APP supports directly printing office documents
- 50-page auto document feeder copy speed up to 35 cpm, scan with speed up to 25 ppm and supports scan to USB disk. Easy-to-use one-step driver installation
- New product comes with a USB cable, 1500 pages starter cartridge and 12000 pages Drum unit. Optional toner catrideges 1500 pages(TL-410), 3000 pages (TL-410H), 6000pages(TL-410X), at 5% coverage based on ISO 19752 Standard
- 1-year standard warranty from the date of purchase. For a better experience, please download the product guides and documents below this product page for refoerence, or contact us directly through Amazon for support
- All-in-one laser printer, scanner and copier, fast printing at 35(Letter)ppm in black and white
Monochrome Networking Two Sided Pantum M7102dw is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Monochrome Networking Two Sided Pantum M7102dw which falls into premium category but Monochrome Networking Two Sided Pantum M7102dwis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Monochrome Networking Two Sided Pantum M7102dw offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Home Office Laser Color All In One available in the market today. Monochrome Networking Two Sided Pantum M7102dw was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Home Office Laser Color All In One to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. HP T0F29A#B1H OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Wireless Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink Ready (T0F29A)
- Supercharge the office with affordable color and fast two-sided performance. Get a variety of mobile printing options and seamless mobile setup with the HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Printer
- Save up to 50% on ink with HP Instant Ink: ordered by your printer and delivered to your door before you run out (optional subscription required). Use Original HP 902, HP 902XL &
- 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
- HP 906XL ink cartridges to print up to 2x the pages as refills
- Includes most features of HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 plus scan to email and other network functions
- FREE HP Instant Ink enrollment card – 2 months HP Instant Ink service free. Must purchase via printer/Instant Ink bundle listed above. Discount shown at Checkout, offer ends 3/25.
- No. 10 envelopes. One-year limited hardware warranty
- duplexing document feeder for two-sided copying and scanning to complete tasks quickly
- Built for business. Produce fast professional-quality color for 50% less than lasers, save paper, and handle more tasks without slowing down
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone or iPad with AirPrint, print even without a network using Wireless Direct printing
- Main functions of this HP color inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, wireless printing, AirPrint, two-sided duplex printing, touchscreen, Instant Ink ready so you’ll never run out of ink.
- Paper sizes supported: Various sizes from 3×5 in to 8.5×14 in including letter, legal, 4×6 in, 5×7 in, 8×10 in &
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Home Office Laser Color All In One yet, then HP T0F29A#B1H OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Wireless Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink Ready (T0F29A) is your choice. It is another one which is Best Home Office Laser Color All In One Under 100$ and Home Office Laser Color All In One comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. HP T0F29A#B1H OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Wireless Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink Ready (T0F29A) offers best features and although it does not have, HP T0F29A#B1H OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Wireless Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink Ready (T0F29A)’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Home Office Laser Color All In One Under 100$
- The printer is good: very fast, quiet, and good quality.
- Personally, went with the instant ink option and it is working good for me so far.
- Very happy with this one, but had a little issue with the scan calibration.
- The scanner is what blew me away: the adf (automatic document feed) is extremely fast and so far i haven’t seen it suffer from … Read More
- But compared to some lousy canon products.
- It has everything that is needed for home use
- I was a little worried that the duplex scanning wouldn’t work after reading a review, but it is working for me. I also wanted s… Read More
What are All-in-One Printers?
All-in-one printers are convenient devices that are useful to many people and have gained a lot of popularity with businesses as well. Everyone needs to print something every now and then–but companies and people working from home are the most important clients looking for the best all-in-one printers. The main advantage these devices have is that they are multifunctional, so they combine many functions you may need. Your average all-in-one printer can print, copy, and scan, but there are many other options available that you can shop for, according to your needs and budget. They are also usually quite compact, so they won’t take much space in your office or home.
What Should You Look for When Buying All-in-One Printers?
You should always put in a little research before buying electronic devices, and all-in-one printers are no exception. In fact, due to their multiple functions, you probably should pay even more attention and consider all aspects.
Size: First, you need to decide on the size. Your printer needs to have all the capabilities you want, but also has to fit the available space. And since offices sometimes tend to be crowded, make sure you measure correctly before looking for the best all-in-one printers, as they come in many sizes. Laser printers will tend to be much bigger than inkjet printers–so that might tip the scales in deciding which to buy.
What do you want to print: The next thing you need to consider is whether you need inkjet or laser technology. It all depends on what you need printed most of the time. Laser printers are best if you want to print a lot of documents. If you want to print photos, you should lean towards an inkjet printer–unless you want to invest in a color laser printer.
Speed: You must also decide how fast you need your printer to be. Inkjet printers are slower, but they do a better job with photos, while laser printers are fast and great for documents, even colored ones.
Price: The price is another issue. Keep in mind that although laser printers are more expensive at the outset, you won’t need to replace the toner cartridge as often as you would have to replace inkjet cartridges on an inkjet printer.
Scanning, Copying, Faxing: You need to decide what features you need, so you can choose correctly from the best all-in-one printers. A high-quality scanner is very helpful, but it will also increase the price. A fax feature is also common among many all-in-one printers, and you can even have the option to store fax numbers or even schedule an outgoing fax document.
The best all-in-one printers have other cool features, like printing on both sides of the paper or straight onto DVDs. If it is a WiFi printer, you can even control them remotely using the Internet. But while many of the options they offer are very useful, you need to make sure you don’t get tempted by functions that sound interesting but aren’t useful for your particular needs, and also raise the price too much. Money is usually an important aspect, but don’t worry. If you carefully go through the affordable all-in-one printers available, you will definitely find the one that fits your checklist.
Why Should You Consider Buying an All in One Printer?
Well, first of all, an all-in-one saves space. You have all the devices you need in one place, and you can thus organize your office better. And then, all-in-one printers are functionally attractive. You can scan, print, copy and fax whenever and however you need. They are like your own little personal assistant.
Main Pros and Cons of All-in-One Printers
Multifunction printers have many positive effects on your activity. You have all the features you need in the comfort of your own office, without taking much space. You save a lot on hardware expenses, and toner and get the speed you need.
However, it all depends on how many people are using the all-in-one printer. If you have a busy office, chances are that you will get a traffic jam if everyone needs to copy or scan at the same time.
What are the Main Features of All-in-One Printers?
There are some features that most all-in-one printers share, like copying, scanning, and faxing options, apart from the simple printing. Depending on your particular needs, there are also other things you need to look for before deciding to buy. Print speed and quality are essential, as well as duty cycle, and ink replacement costs, if you don’t choose a laser printer. The scanner is also important, so make sure it has a good resolution and OCR (= optical character recognition) software. For the copying feature, search for high speed, document sizing, and an automatic document feeder. Speed is also crucial for the fax, as well as its memory. And don’t forget your device needs to be easily connected to Wi-Fi.
Top 5 All-in-One Printers
The market for all-in-one printers is quite competitive, so you will have many brands to choose from. Here are the most popular choices you should take into consideration:
Brother Compact Monochrome All-in-One Wireless Laser Printer (Model No. MFCL2750DW)
This is a great choice for offices with heavy printing needs. It is distinguished by its compact size, high speed of 36 pages per minute, large paper capacity, excellent wireless printing, and the ability to scan in many formats.
Brother Compact Monochrome All-in-One Wireless Laser Printer
HP OfficeJet 5255 Wireless All-in-One Printer
This is a small and very versatile inkjet printer which is definitely worth looking into. It has automatic two-sided printing, easy Wi-Fi setup, and it scans, copies and faxes at great speed. Another aspect worth mentioning is that it ensures a low cost per page. It can print on letter-size paper, legal-size paper, 4” x 6”, 5” x 7”, 8” x 10”, and envelopes.
HP OfficeJet 5255 Wireless All-in-One Printer
HP LaserJet Pro M148dw All-in-One Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer
This is one of the best choices the HP store offers for black-and-white all-in-one printers. Its toner cartridge can suffice for over 1000 pages, and it will print at 30 pages per minute. It uses the HP Smart App, and you can save time by printing straight from your mobile device using the Wi-Fi Direct app, even without a network. You will get professional quality, and the running costs are acceptable.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148dw
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer
This HP is perfect for a small business or people working from home. It’s smaller than it’s predecessor (the HP OfficeJet Pro 6968), and it has high speed, two-sided printing, and professional quality when it comes to colors and can handle many tasks without losing speed. It can create a searchable PDF, whether you scan the document from your phone or from the printer itself.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer
This Canon is considered one of the best all-in-one printers by many customers, as you can see by reading the reviews. It has a high resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dots per inch, quick wireless setup (using either Airprint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, or Canon Print,as well as Near Field Communication, which lets you print even if there is no Internet connection in the area), great printing options, and has a nice space-saving design. You can easily print from your mobile or tablet.
Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer
All-in-one printers are a great invention. We live in a world where we have increasing demands from our devices and expect them to have as many functions as possible–and that’s exactly the need that these printers fill. They save space, time, money, and are easy to use. Just be sure you take into account the amount of work and the number of people who will need to use it, to make sure you make the best decision.