Nowadays, there are so many products of induction cooktop for cast iron in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for induction cooktop for cast iron in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings induction cooktop for cast iron which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
732 reviews analysed
1. NutriChef PKSTIND48 Dual Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop Cooktop-120V Portable Digital Countertop Double Burner w/Kids Safety Lock-Works with Stainless Steel Pan &, Ceramic Glass 1800 Watt x 2
- TWO HEATING ZONES: This Professional Digital Countertop Dual Induction Cooker by NutriChef is equipped with 2 Circular Top Panel Heating Zones with Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting & a Digital LCD Display Screen
- MULTIPLE COOKING MODE: Switch from one cooking mode to another w/ just one press. This has a manual cooking function with fry, steam, & water mode for easy cooking, & an automatic warm function which keeps the food warm for later serving
- LOCK FUNCTION: This product is also equipped with a Built in Child Safety Lock which locks all the operating buttons of the cooktop to protect the little ones from injuries such as scalding
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: This heavy duty 120v Electric Induction cooktop cooks food by using electromagnets so no heat is lost between the cooking surface & the pot which makes it highly energy-efficient & it also makes cooking a lot easier & faster
- COMPACT & VERSATILE: This double burner is compatible with steel, cast iron, enameled iron, stainless steel, flat bottom pan or pot w/ a diameter of 12 to 26 cm. Lightweight & compact, great for home / outdoor cooking & its easy to clean
NutriChef Model : PKSTIND48
Dual Zone Induction Ceramic Cooktop
Electric Induction Cooktop – Digital Kitchen Countertop Hot Plate Burners with Adjustable Temperature Control, Ceramic Glass (Dual Zone)
The NutriChef Dual Induction Cooktop – Double Countertop Burner with Digital Display – Ceramic Tempered Glass Induction Cooktop – Simple Electric Plug-in Flameless Burner Design – (2) Circular Top Panel Heating Zones – Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting – High-Powered Heating Elements – Quickly Heats for Instant Food Prep – Digital LCD Display Screens – Sensor Touch Controls – Countdown Timer Setting – Stain-Resistant & Easy-to-Clean – Compact & Space-Saving Style – Energy Efficient: Low Power Consumption – Safety Certified & Approved – For Use with All of Your Steel Kitchen Cookware, Pots & Pans – Technical Specs: – Dual Heating Element Power: 1800 Watt x 2.
2. Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- The auto-pan detection
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC
- 2-year warranty
- ETL approved
3. DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
4. Duxtop 9620LS LCD Portable Double Induction Cooktop 1800w Digital Electric Countertop Burner Sensor Touch Stove
- 【DUAL HEATING ZONES】→ This professional digital countertop induction cooktop by Duxtop is equipped with two independent heating zones that allow you to set each one separately using the LCD display screen. The Duxtop induction burner uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity—standard in all North American homes.
- 【SAFE—EASY TO USE—EASY TO CLEAN】→ Child safety lock system helps protect from injuries such as scalding. Touch control panel is simple to operate, and the rapid heating of the cookware makes cooking fast and easy. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- 【CHOOSE POWER MODE OR TEMPERATURE MODE】→ There are 20 preset levels per mode so you can select the perfect one for your cooking task. Simply press one button to switch between cooking modes. TEMPERATURE MODE is recommended to fry, steam and saute. Try POWER MODE to keep food warm or to bring water to a boil quickly.
- 【ENERGY EFFICIENT】→ Electric cooktops place the electromagnetic energy directly into the cookware without wasting energy on a heating element. This makes them extremely energy efficient while providing faster heating. The Power Sharing Feature is designed to avoid electrical overload and increase efficiency by allowing the burners to share power between them while in Power Mode.
- 【WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS】→ This double induction cooker is compatible with cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel manufactured with a magnetic bottom. If a magnet sticks to the cookware bottom, it should be compatible. Lightweight and attractive design makes it great for home and outdoor cooking. Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American electrical standards.
5. 9.45inch Heat Diffuser Stainless Steel Induction Diffuser Plate for Electric Gas Stove Glass Induction Cooktop Heat Diffuser Cooking Induction Adapter Hob Ring Plate
- ★【Material】: The disc of the heat diffuser consists of three layers. The upper and the bottom layers are stainless steel, whereas the middle is aluminum for excellent heat distribution. Suitable for gas stove, electric stove, induction stove etc.
- ★【Function】: The heat diffuser plate distributes the heat evenly, it does a good job spreading the heat out over the entire plate, evenly across the pan or pot without overcooking or burning certain areas, which in return improves the quality of your cooking and most importantly the taste of the food. It is especially suitable for a long stew cooking.
- ★【Application】: The induction plate is very suitable for induction burner cooker, also for gas stove. Use this plate can through the heat from the stove to the cookware like cast iron enamel ware, copper pot, coffee pot, stainless steel pot, aluminum pot and ceramic pot and any pans. Tips: You’d better not put it on the magnetic oven
- Heat the plate before putting the pan or pot on it.
- ★【Protect Cookware】: The induction diffuser hob plate is the perfect gadget which allows you to use all of your pans on most induction stoves, you don’t have to buy expensive induction pans, don’t have to buy pan after pan due to overexposure to flame
- Our induction plate is easy-to store and efficient, and it will provide your cookware with years of additional life.
- ★【Energy Saving】: Our diffuser plate allows you to cook more with less energy and heat for all-around savings. Notice: It is normal that the surface of the plate would discolor after used, it does not affect the function of the product, nor is it a quality problem. When you use it on induction cooker, this plate only can use the temperature function, can not use level(power) function. You can read the product instructions carefully before using it.
Do you have a skillet or old cookware that you were going to give up?
With our induction plate, you can keep it and use it with your induction burner.
It makes it possible to use any cookware on an induction stove, it can make your non-induction cookware compatible with your induction cooktop.
· High quality heat diffuser plate used to heat non-inductive pans evenly
· Work with any pot or pan so you won’t have to buy induction specific cookware
· Lightweight and durable, energy saving technology, protect your cookware from damage
· The induction adapter plate can also be used as a gas hob trivet stabilizer no matter how small the pan is
· This will work as a heat diffuse unless your induction cooktop has a surface-temperature sensor, in which case it will trigger an overheat error
· This product can not be contacted with food directly. Please do not put food directly on the plate
· It takes time to get up to temperature, so the induction plate is not suitable for boiling water or ultra-high temperature cooking
· Do not use cold water to wash the hot plate, in case the plate would be bursting or swelling that they can not be used normally
· After the power off, the afterheat will maintain at least ten minutes, do not touch the product directly with your hands before its completely chill
Questions & Answers
Q: Can the diffuser plate be used on a gas stove?
A: Yes, it can be used on gas ranges, electric stove, induction cooktop, also can be used on a glass stovetop.
Q: Can the diffuser plate be used for cast iron pan on a glass top stove?
A: Yes, it works great! Use it on your glass/ceramic top induction cooktop to cook with non-induction pans
Q: Does plates have a “stay cool” handle?
A: Yes, the handle stays cool. But you should be carefully while using.
Q: Does the Diffuser smell when hot?
A: No smells.
6. SUNAVO Induction Cooktop 1800W Portable Countertop Burner Timer 15 Temperature Power Setting Sensor Touch CB-I11
- 1800W High Power – Electromagnetic coils are distributed evenly allowing the induction cooktop to be heated uniformly under 1800W of high power. 1000ml of water can be boiled in 3 minutes, 4 times faster than the traditional hot plate.
- 15 Levels of Temperature & Power – More precise temperature control meets your different cooking needs: simmer in low Temp. and fry in high Temp. Temperature ranges from 100 °F to 460 °F, and power from 100W to 1800W.
- LED Touch Control Panel – Touch the panel slightly to adjust temperature, power, turn on child lock or set timer. Shortly press the timer to increase 1 minute, and long press to increase 10 minutes. It can be set for maximum 300 minutes.
- Compatible Magnetic Cookware – The induction cooktop works with magnetic induction cookware like cast iron, iron, steel, and enameled iron cookware. If no cookware is detected in 30 seconds, the induction cooktop will turn off automatically.
- Warranty – We offer 30-day hassle-free return policy and 24-month warranty. Our induction cooktop has passed ETL、CE、RoHS CERTIFICATION making it durable and safe to use.
7. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel
- Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours
- 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F
- 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts
- 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
8. Sandoo HA1897 Induction Cooktop, 1800W Portable Electric Burner Stove, Safety Single Burner Countertop, Timer and 15 Temperature & Power Setting, Suitable for Cast Iron, Stainless Steel Cookware
- 【1800W INDUCTION COOKTOP】Sandoo induction cooktop adopts 1800-watt power with 15 power levels(200w -1800w) to meet your various cooking demands. Sandoo induction cooktop delivers roughly 90% of the heat to the pan, cooks up to 50% faster than a traditional electric stove or gas stove, which saves both time and money!
- 【15 TEMPERATURES LEVELS & TIMER FUNCTION】 It can operate at 15 temperature ranges with precise temperature control from 120℉~ 465℉. Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 179 minutes so as to you can slow stew with ease. Tilted easy-to-use digital push-button control panel prevent from burning out.
- 【COOKWARE COMPATIBILITY】★ONLY WORKS WITH iron pan, cast iron or stainless steel pan which must be made of a single material and have no thick surface layers. ★【E1: no pan or no suitable pan. Please put the pan firstly then turn on the induction cooktop otherwise it will display E1】Please use the right cookware to make sure induction cooktop works better. Suitable for induction cookware with a diameter of 4.73-10.24 in (12-26 cm).
- 【A NEW LEVEL OF HOME SAFETY】 The circuit design of induction cooktop to offer multiples safety protections. Most importantly, the induction cooktop can auto shutdown in 2 hours if no actions. There is a built-in diagnostic error message system to help you monitor the issues. No fire no gas pull out, much safer than a gas stove!
- 【QUALITY ASSURANCE】ETL approved and comply with North American Standards. As a reliable seller, we also provide 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty and the coverage Limit up to total 【$ 13,000,000 】of PICC Commercial general liability insurance for our induction cooktop. For use the USA ONLY! ★Please buy the Sandoo products from the only one Authorized store: SYTECH. Other stores are not authorized and cannot be guaranteed.
9. CUSIMAX Induction Cooktop 1800W Portable Induction Burner with Timer, Sensor Touch Electric Burner, 10 Temperature and 9 Power Setting, Kids Safety Lock for Cast Iron, Stainless Steel Cookware, 10.2”
- 【1800W-9 Power Level】Electromagnetic coils are distributed evenly allowing the induction cooktop to be heated uniformly under 1800W of high power.9 power Leval and temperature range 140℉ to 464℉, can meet different cooking needs: gentle fire, frying, boiling, charring, steam, slow boiling. Cusimax Countertop Burner delivers most of the heat to the pot, saving time and money!
- 【Safety-Rest Assured】Digital sensor touch control panel, touch the panel slightly to adjust temperature and power.The induction burner has child safety lock and timer for the maximum in kids safety.No fire and no gas pull out, much safer than a gas stove!
- 【Universal Fit Induction Cooker】The electric burner is suitable for stainless steel, cast iron, enameled iron, and flat bottomed skillets which diameter should be no less than 4.72”(12cm) or more than 10.2″(26cm) in order to work correctly. If the cookware is not detected or use improper cookware, the induction cooker will automatically shut down the device after 60 seconds.
- 【Wide Applications-Easily Clean】The compact and lightweight induction hot plate maximizes your kitchen space. Easy storage Space saving size makes it perfect for dorm rooms, boats, RVs, or motor homes where space is limited. Premium glass surface ensures excellent wear resistance and easy cleaning after use.
- 【18-Month-Replacement】If you have any problems about the induction cooktop, please feel free to contact us. All CUSIMAX products have 18-Monthy-Replacement
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Induction Cooktop For Cast Iron for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!