676 reviews analysed
1. Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis
As the first ever fully 3D action-sim, Operation Genesis gives players two games in one. Either build the ultimate dinosaur theme park or engage in 12 action-packed missions that will truly test your gaming skills. Dream it. Build it. Survive it. This truly is Jurassic Park… your way!
2. Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis
Create the most amazing dinosaur theme park the world has ever seen, OR battle your way through 12 intense missions that will truly test your skills against the awesome powers of nature and its most dominant creatures.
3. Jurassic: The Hunted – PlayStation 2
- Combat Encounters include Arena Combats, Boss Fights and Fortifications Battles. Use 13 weapons across 12 levels as you fight for survival!
- 13 Dinosaur and creature types to hunt, fight, and conquer
- Unique Adrenaline Burst – Unique cinematic feature allows you to visualize and then target an opponent’s weak points in slow motion
- Sci-Fi Story Mode – Pulled back in time through the Bermuda Triangle, you’re lost in the brutal age of the dinosaurs
- 40+ Achievement and Collectibles mark your victories
Jurassic Lost Island is an epic, story-driven first-person shooter set on a dark, mysterious island that connects the modern world with the age of dinosaurs. Take on the role of Craig Dylan, a weapons and survival expert, hired to protect a research team sent to study the strange temporal energy of the island and recover whatever is left of the expedition lost on the island 25 years ago. Every minute is a fight for survival as Dylan must scavenge weapons, defend barricades, and battle titanic dinosaurs to return to his own time.
4. Jurassic Park – The Game – Xbox 360
- A cinematic adventure set during the events of the first Jurassic Park movie
- Combines fast-paced action, exploration and puzzle-solving
- Confront T. Rex, Raptors, and other prehistoric beasts in spectacular showdowns
- Revisit familiar movie locations (such as the scene of Dennis Nedry’s death and the Visitor Center)
- Head deep into the island to reveal new creatures, mysteries and danger
Developed by Telltale Games, the creators of the hit Back to the Future: The Game, Jurassic Park: The Game is a cinematic adventure 65 million years in the making that delivers an authentic, exciting and sometimes scary Jurassic Park experience. Rooted in an original story that expands on the events of the first Jurassic Park movie, the game plays out through the eyes of key characters and progresses through fast-paced action, exploration and puzzle-solving. In-Gen staff marooned on the island, infiltrators sent to steal the Park’s secrets and mercenaries sent to rescue survivors collide, revealing that dinosaurs are not the only thing to worry about in John Hammond’s failed theme park and reserve. In addition to revisiting scenes and creatures seen in the movie, including the mighty T-Rex, cunning Raptors and the scene of Dennis Nedry’s death, players will explore new areas of the park only hinted at in the movie and encounter new prehistoric creatures, freed by Nedry’s greed. Return to Isla Nublar once more in Jurassic Park: The Game.
5. Carnivores: Cityscape – PC
- Dinosaurs are on the loose in the streets of your city after a strange spaceship crash-lands there
- Run and fight your way through city streets, parks and sewers as you hunt and trap the dinosaurs
- Battle through multiple levels armed with the deadliest weapons as you blow away rampaging dinos
- There’s also an alternate mode that you can unlock, to become a dinosaur fighting your way to freedom!
From the Manufacturer
245 million years of evolution collide when a starship crashes, releasing hoards of furious Jurassic beasts into the parks, sewers and streets. Eradicate the escaped carnivores or play the dinosaur and stomp, claw and bite your way to freedom.
Developed by Sunstorm Interactive, Carnivores: Cityscape offers up a furious first-person experience with a malevolent motive–the dinosaurs can now fight back, and for the first time, players can assume the role of their favorite carnivore.
Whether thrashing a subway or blasting through a pack of prehistoric flesh, Carnivores: Cityscape magnifies the on-screen mayhem with multiplayer functionality that supports cooperative play and head-to-head “Dinomatch.”
6. Jurassic Park Lost World – PlayStation
- An action-adventure game where you must try and safely get off of a dinosaur-infested island
- You control a series of 5 characters: Compy, Raptor, Human Hunter, T-Rex, and Mystery Character
- Over 20 species of dinosaurs that are trying to catch and eat you
- Your weapons include a tranquilizer, rocket launcher, and shotgun to name a few
- 3D graphics, music from the movie soundtrack, and fast-paced gameplay with 5 stages and 30 levels
NO GAME – Case and manual only. Both in good shape but may have minor flaws
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Jurrasic Park Operation Genesis Ps2 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!