551 reviews analysed
1. Melitta 6 Cup Pour-Over Coffee Brewer w/Porcelain Carafe
- Includes porcelain cone drip brewer WITH six-cup capacity porcelain carafe and 5 filters
- Coffee aficionados agree that pour-over brewing makes the best coffee
- Brew coffee at the perfect temperature and regulate the flow of water with optimal turbulence of coffee grounds for ideal coffee extraction
- Pour-over brewing was invented by Melitta Bentz in 1908
- Uses Melitta cone shaped filters (Number 4 Size)
2. Melitta 64101 Porcelain #2 Cone Brewer
- White Porcelain Coffee Brewing cone designed to fit most Coffee Mugs
- Designed to Allow Optimal Coffee Flavor Brewing & extraction
- Brews a Fresh Cup of Coffee in the time it takes to make instant
- THE LATEST COFFEE SENSATION & Dishwasher Safe!
- Includes a start-up supply of number 2 Melitta Cone Coffee Filters
Features: -Elegance, convenience and fresh brewed taste. -Designed to prepare 1 cup of coffee. -Designed to fit most coffee mugs and carafes. Product Type: -Pour Over Coffee Makers. Color: -White. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -4.88′. Overall Width – Side to Side: -4.75′. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -5.5′. Overall Product Weight: -0.07 lbs.
3. Ceramic Pour Over Coffee Dripper and Single Serve Brewer includes Box of 40 Melitta Cone Filters Size #2 by Simply Charmed
- WHAT IS BETTER ABOUT POUR OVER COFFEE AND SINGLE CUP BREWING? Coffee pour overs allow you to extract optimum flavor from your favorite ground coffee. Our unique 3 hole system keeps the coffee from flowing through too quickly and provides the proper brewing time.
- WHAT ARE THE OTHER BENEFITS? Coffee tastes best when it is fresh, the flavors begin to change in as little as 10 minutes after it has been brewed. Our ceramic pour over makes it simple to brew more often, without filling landfills with K-Cups, making a fresh rich cup of coffee every time.
- INCLUDES A FULL BOX OF 40 MELITTA BROWN COFFEE FILTERS SIZE 2 We didn’t skimp and toss in a couple… With a FULL box of filters included, you can brew as soon as you unpack your new coffee dripper, or if you are giving it as a gift, they will be able to enjoy it immediately!
- HOW-TO GUIDE INCLUDED With out step by step instructions, you’ll see how simple it is to use this coffee brewer, all you need is your own ground coffee and hot water, everything else is included.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR ANY COFFEE LOVER Pick up a pour over for the next time you need a hostess or housewarming gift, you could even add a bag of their favorite Starbucks ground coffee. Better yet, treat yourself and find out what makes a pour over coffee amazing. The risk is on us, contact us directly anytime in the first 90 days for a full refund or replacement.
4. Kalita Ceramic Coffee Dripper (Brown) for 2-4 Cups by
Dripper Carita the three hole. It is a characteristic before the unpleasant taste comes out, is to drip the only taste.
5. Cilio Porcelain No. 4 Coffee Filter Holder
Cilio is a fine German brand headquartered in the famous steel town of Solingen and is well know for its high quality products. Cilio’s motto is “lifestyle at home”. For great coffee the traditional way, place a #4 paper or mesh coffee filter inside this porcelain holder and brew directly into a coffee pot or insulated server.
6. HIC Harold Import Co. NT1052 coffee filter cone No.4 White
- HIC’s Number 4-Size Coffee Filter Cone is designed to brew 8 to 12-cups of coffee using the manual, pour-over coffee method
- Made from high-fired porcelain with a scratch-free glaze that’s durable
- Brew fresh coffee with each brew
- no more stale or burnt coffee made hours ahead
- brew only what’s needed for less waste
- Reusable coffee filter cone
- perfect for the coffee enthusiast and at-home baristas
- Easy to use and clean
- dishwasher safe
HIC’s number 4-size Filter Cone is designed to brew 8 to 12-cups of coffee using the manual, pour-over coffee method. Making fresh-brewed coffee in smaller amounts allows for a more enjoyable, aromatic and flavorful brew. No more stale or burnt coffee that was made hours ahead. Brew only what’s needed for less waste. The pour-over coffee method is a time-tested technique, developed in Japan, that allows complete control over the quality and flavor of brewed coffee, one delicious cup at a time. Pour-over coffee, also known as hand pour, is a method of brewing coffee by pouring a thin, slow, steady stream of water over the ground coffee. Practiced by coffee lovers worldwide for the distinct, flavorful results, it requires water at a precise temperature, fresh, high-quality beans at the right grind, slow and even water flow, and patience during the brew time. HIC’s Filter Cone is how to make good coffee the pour-over coffee way. For a perfect brew, preheat the Coffee Filter Cone by rinsing it with hot water, then place it over a mug or carafe. Insert a paper or reusable coffee filter and measure in medium-grind coffee, or grind whole beans fresh (approximately 2 rounded tablespoons of ground coffee per 8-ounces of water, or to desired taste). Using just-boiled water, wet all of the grounds slightly and let wet grounds stand to bloom coffee for 15 to 30 seconds. When grounds mix with water, they expand slightly and release more flavor. Slow and precise water flow is critical to extracting the most flavor with this pour over coffee technique. Pour the remaining hot water, slowly and evenly, from the center of the grounds outward, in a circular motion. Allow the porcelain coffee dripper to finish dripping. Total brew time should take about 2 ½ minutes. Remove the coffee filter cone from the mug and discard the wet grounds. Drink the fresh-brewed coffee immediately. HIC’s Porcelain Filter Cone makes a perfect coffee accessories gift for at-home baristas and coffee enthusiasts. Made from high-fired porcelain with a scratch-free glaze that’s durable. Reusable coffee filter cone is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
7. Melitta 6763135 Cone Porcelain Coffee Filter Size 1 x 4 Red
The heart of aromatic pour over coffee The centrepiece of the pour over range is the porcelain coffee filter, without it nothing is possible. This hand filter Cone has two openings and an improved arrangement of the ribs inside. They ensure the ideal flow of the water and give you perfect coffee extraction. The highlight – this means you can brew not just one but two cups of coffee at the same time.
8. Melitta Pour Over Coffee Cone Brewer & #2 Filter Natural Brown Combo Set, Black
- Handcraft a cup of coffee with the time-honored Melitta pour-over method.
- Cone coffee brewer uses #2 size cone filters.
- New cone design enables you to see into the cup without lifting to avoid overfill Plastic brew cone designed to fit many size mugs.
- Micro fine filter enhancing perforations release coffee’s full flavor, while filtering out impurities for a richer tasting cup of coffee.
- Combo Set Includes: 1 Pour-Over 1-Cup Brewer in Black and 1 Pack of #2 Filter 100ct.
9. Melitta Cone Coffee Filter #2 100 Count- Natural Brown (2 pack)
- Fits all 2-6 cup electric and 1 cup non-electric cone coffee makers
- Microfine Flavor Enhancing perforations allow the full coffee flavor to filter through for a rich, flavorful cup of coffee
- Double crimped filter design helps protect against bursting
- Natural Brown, Unbleached, Compostable, Kosher Certified
- 2 x 100 filter boxes (200 filters total)
Melitta Cone Coffee Filter #2 100 Count- Natural Brown (2 pack)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Melitta Ceramic for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!