846 reviews analysed
1. Melitta Pour Over Coffee Cone Brewer & #2 Filter Natural Brown Combo Set, Black
- Handcraft a cup of coffee with the time-honored Melitta pour-over method.
- Cone coffee brewer uses #2 size cone filters.
- New cone design enables you to see into the cup without lifting to avoid overfill Plastic brew cone designed to fit many size mugs.
- Micro fine filter enhancing perforations release coffee’s full flavor, while filtering out impurities for a richer tasting cup of coffee.
- Combo Set Includes: 1 Pour-Over 1-Cup Brewer in Black and 1 Pack of #2 Filter 100ct.
2. Melitta Ready Set Joe Single Cup Coffee Brewer, Black – 2 Pack
Fresh brewed coffee 1 cup at a time. 1 cup filter cone. Place the filter cone on a coffee cup. Insert a No. 2 Melitta cone filter. Scoop in your favorite coffee to taste. Add hot water, then indulge in a cup of fresh brewed coffee. Includes a starter pack
3. Bundle – Melitta Ready Set Joe Single Cup Pour Over Coffee Brewer Maker, Black + #2 Natural Brown Cone Coffee Filters 100-Count
4. Melitta Ready Set Joe Single Cup Pour Over Coffee Brewer Maker – 1 Black & 1 Red + #2 Natural Brown Cone Coffee Filters 100-Count
5. Melitta 64008 Red Ready Joe Filter Cone
6. Melitta Coffee Maker, 6 Cup Pour-Over Brewer with Glass Carafe, 1-Count
- Includes plastic BPA Free cone drip brewer – six-cup capacity glass carafe – coffee scoop and 5 filters
- Coffee aficionados agree that pour-over brewing makes the best coffee
- Brew coffee at the perfect temperature and regulate the flow of water with optimal turbulence of coffee grounds for ideal coffee extraction
- Pour-over brewing was invented by Melitta Bentz in 1908
- Uses Number 4 Size Melitta cone shaped filters
7. Melitta 64101 Porcelain #2 Cone Brewer
- White Porcelain Coffee Brewing cone designed to fit most Coffee Mugs
- Designed to Allow Optimal Coffee Flavor Brewing & extraction
- Brews a Fresh Cup of Coffee in the time it takes to make instant
- THE LATEST COFFEE SENSATION & Dishwasher Safe!
- Includes a start-up supply of number 2 Melitta Cone Coffee Filters
Features: -Elegance, convenience and fresh brewed taste. -Designed to prepare 1 cup of coffee. -Designed to fit most coffee mugs and carafes. Product Type: -Pour Over Coffee Makers. Color: -White. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -4.88′. Overall Width – Side to Side: -4.75′. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -5.5′. Overall Product Weight: -0.07 lbs.
8. HIC Harold Import Co. 2664 Coffee Filter Cone No.4 Black
- HIC’s number 4-size Coffee Filter Cone, 8 to 12-cup capacity, is designed for making coffee using the manual, pour over coffee brewing
- Brew fresh, single cup coffee with each brew
- no more stale or burnt coffee made hours ahead
- brew only what’s needed for less waste
- Non-breakable and portable
- perfect as coffee gifts for at-home baristas or coffee lovers who like to travel
- Easy to use and reusable
- Easy to clean
- dishwasher safe
HIC’s number 4-size Coffee Filter Cone, with a 8 to 12-cup capacity, is designed for making the best coffee using the manual, pour over coffee method. Making coffee in smaller amounts results in a more aromatic and flavorful brew, with every single cup. No more stale or burnt coffee that was made hours ahead. Brew only what’s needed for less waste. The most time-tested of Japanese coffee brewing methods, called pour over, hand pour or hand drip coffee, was developed to brew the best tasting coffee, allowing complete control over its quality and flavor. Practiced by coffee lovers worldwide for its distinct, flavorful results, this coffee pour over method for brewing coffee is accomplished by pouring a thin, slow, steady stream of water over the ground coffee. It requires water at a precise temperature, fresh, high-quality beans at the right grind, slow and even water flow, and patience during the brew time. HIC’s Coffee Filter Cone is how to make good coffee the pour over coffee way. For a perfect brew, place the Coffee Filter Cone over a mug or carafe. Insert a paper or reusable coffee filter and measure in medium-grind coffee, or grind whole beans fresh (approximately 2 rounded tablespoons of ground coffee per 8-ounces of water, or to desired taste). Using just-boiled water, wet all of the grounds slightly and let wet grounds stand to bloom coffee for 15 to 30 seconds. When grounds mix with water, they expand slightly and release more flavor. Slow and precise water flow is critical to extracting the most flavor with this pour over coffee maker. Pour the remaining hot water, slowly and evenly, from the center of the grounds outward, in a circular motion. Allow the coffee dripper to finish dripping. Total brew time should take about 2 ½-minutes. Remove the coffee maker from the mug and discard the wet grounds. Drink the fresh-brewed coffee immediately or let it chill to make coffee drinks. HIC’s Coffee Filter Cone is a must-have among coffee accessories and makes great coffee gifts for at-home baristas. And, this non-breakable, reusable coffee filter cone is the perfect portable coffee maker for coffee lovers who like to travel. Easy to use and easy to clean, it’s dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. “
9. Melitta Cone Pour Over Coffee Brewer and Ready Set Joe Mug, Black
- QUICK & EASY HANDCRAFTED BREWING: This 1-cup pour-over coffee maker with mug is the perfect way to make a great mug of gourmet coffee. Includes mug, cone, plus a start up supply of Melitta #2 cone filters. The heavy duty plastic filter cone is top-rack dishwasher safe.
- SMART, CONVENIENT DESIGN: This pour-over’s ingenious cone design allows you to monitor your pour & avoid overfilling.
- THE BEST WAY TO BREW: Aficionados agree that pour-over brewing makes the best coffee. Just place a paper filter in the pour-over, scoop in your favorite coffee, pour hot water over the grounds & enjoy.
- POUR YOUR OWN COFFEE: Your perfect cup of coffee awaits right at home when you brew with our pour-over coffee sets, porcelain pour-overs, pour-over cones, mugs and kits.
- JOIN THE PURSUIT: Melitta is dedicated to providing the ultimate coffee experience with our premium coffee filters, coffee pods, carafes, pour-over brewers, coffee makers, & coffees.
Our founder, Melitta Bentz, invented coffee filters and pour-over brewing in 1908. For over 100 years, Melitta has remained a pioneer in coffee, coffee filters and coffee brewers. Our paper filters are 100% biodegradable. We offer filters for cone, flat bottom basket, percolators and Keurig single serve coffee brewers. Our filters are produced using chlorine-free white, natural brown and bamboo paper. In addition to filters, we offer a wide range of coffees and brewers including pour- overs, carafes, pour-over kits, coffee makers, kettles, drip coffeemakers, and even our own premium, batch-roasted coffee. Our coffee beans are sourced from farms located in prime coffee-producing regions. We batch roast and grind our beans extra fine in true European fashion – bringing out the coffee’s full flavor. Enjoy our entire range of ground coffees, whole bean coffees, and single serve coffee pods.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Melitta Ready Set Joe for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!