Finding your suitable readers for msi h81m-e33 v2 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for msi h81m-e33 v2 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
585 reviews analysed
1. MSI AMD FM2+ A68H DDR3 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 HDMI Micro ATX Motherboard (A68HM-E33 V2)
The MSI Click BIOS 4 is the latest UEFI BIOS with optimizations for Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
2. MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Edge WiFi ATX Gaming Motherboard (10th Gen Intel Core, LGA 1200 Socket, DDR4, CF, Dual M.2 Slots, USB 3.2 Gen 2, Wi-Fi 6, DP/HDMI, Mystic Light RGB)
- Supports 10th Generation Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron Processors for LGA 1200 socket
- Supports dual channel DDR4 memory up to 128GB (4800MHz)
- Lightning USB 20G is powered by the ASmedia 3241 USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 controller, offering never before seen USB speeds up to 20Gb/s from the Rear USB Type-C port
- Twin Turbo M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr delivers transfer speeds of up to 32 GB/s for ultra-fast SSDs
- On-board 2.5G LAN plus Gigabit LAN with with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)
- Pre-installed I/O Shielding for convenience and protection from electrostatic discharge
Powered by Intel 10th Gen Core processors, the MSI MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI has been forged to bring balance to any gaming-focused system. Meet enemies in combat with Wi-Fi AX, Aluminum Cover, Core Boost, Pre-installed I/O Shielding and Mystic Light. Equipped with USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type C port, M.2 Shield Frozr and 2.5G LAN for the latest in connectivity.
3. MSI MPG Z490M Gaming Edge WiFi Gaming Motherboard (LGA 1200, Intel 10th Gen, M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2, DDR4, Wi-Fi 6, SLI, CFX, Gigabit LAN, HDMI, DisplayPort, Micro-ATX)
- Supports 10th Generation Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron Processors for LGA 1200 socket
- Supports dual channel DDR4 memory
- 2.5G Network Solution: Featuring premium 2.5G LAN and LAN manager delivers better network performance.
- Aluminum Cover: Fully aluminum IO cover provide the maximum surface of heat dissipation, ready for breaking the world record!
- WIFI 6: The latest wireless solution supports MU-MIMO and BSS color technology, delivering speeds up to 2400Mbps.
- Socket LGA1200
MSI motherboards been designed with tons of smart features for convenient setup and usage, such as pin-header keep out zone, friendly SATA & USB location and multiple cooling solutions, so DIY users can pick and choose any gaming rig they want. MSI motherboards featured all the latest solution for enthusiast gamers and prosumers. CPU and memory enhancement and fast storage and USB transfer speed are ready to be on the battlefield. MSI motherboards are built with enhanced audio and advanced LAN networking capabilities that turn any gaming experience into an immerse one. Each MSI motherboard is built based on the specific topic in order to match different tastes and favors. Furthermore, MSI also adopts the modern style to design the heatsink through huge surface and sleek but simple cuts in order to make the heatsink and appearance looks ripped and powerful. Combined with neutral color, such as black, grey and silver, as the main background, MSI motherboard can perfect fit different RGB LED effects and strongly shows the gamers tunes.
4. MSI Arsenal GAMING Intel 8th Gen LGA 1151 M.2 DVI HDMI DP USB 3.0 Gigabit LAN CFX Micro ATX Motherboard (Z370M MORTAR)
Micro ATX – 1 x Processor Support – 64 GB DDR4 SDRAM Maximum RAM – 3 GHz O.C., 2.80 GHz O.C., 3.60 GHz O.C., 3.87 GHz O.C., 3.73 GHz O.C., 2.40 GHz, 3.20 GHz O.C., 4 GHz O.C., 3.33 GHz O.C., 3.30 GHz O.C., 3.47 GHz O.C., … … Memory Speed Supported – UDIMM, DIMM – 4 x Memory Slots – Intel Optane Memory Ready – Serial ATA/600 RAID Supported Controller – 10, 5, 1, 0 RAID Levels – CPU Dependent Video – HDMI – 7.1 Audio Channels – Gigabit Ethernet – 2 x PCI Express x1 Slots – 2 – 6 – 24
5. MSI Z390-A PRO LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) M.2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 DDR4 HDMI DP CFX Dual Gigabit LAN ATX Z390 Gaming Motherboard
- Supports 9th i9-9900K, i7-9700K, i5-9600K and 8th Generation Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports dual channel DDR4 Memory, up to 4400(OC) MHz
- Turbo M.2: PCI-E Gen3 x4 interface maximizes performance for NVMe SSDs
- Core Boost, 8+4 pin CPU power connector, DDR4 Boost
- Built for reliable operation
Combining quality you can rely on with top performance and clever business solutions are key aspects of the MSI PRO SERIES motherboards. Engineered to gratify even the most demanding professional, these motherboards will fit in any PC. Making your life easier and supporting your business with super stable, reliable and long-lasting top performance. This MSI product supports all the latest storage standards. This allows you to connect any ultra-fast storage device, giving you noticeable benefits. Start programs faster, load data faster and increase productivity.
6. MSI ATX DDR3 2133 AMD – AM3+ Motherboards 970A-G43
- Socket AM3+ to support AMD FX, Phenom II X6/X4/X3/X2, Athlon II X4/X3/X2 and Sempron processors
- AMD 970 + SB950 chipset
- ATX Form Factor
- CrossFire Ready
- 2 PCI-E x16 (1 x16, 1×4), 2 PCI-E x1 and 2 PCI
- SATA III x6
- 2x Rear USB 3.0, 1x USB 3.0 onboard connector, 6x Rear USB 2.0
- All Solid Capacitors
MSI 970A-G43: AM3+, AMD 970 + SB950, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.0, ATX Motherboard
7. MSI ProSeries AMD A320 1st, 2nd, 3rd Gen Ryzen Compliant AM4 DDR4 HDMI DVI USB 3 Micro-ATX Motherboard (A320M-A PRO)
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen for Socket AM4
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality.
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 3200 (OC) MHz
- DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best performance and stability
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance
MSI motherboards feature tons of convenient and smart design, such as convenient pin-header keep out zone, friendly SATA & USB location and so on, so DIY users can pick and choose any gaming rig they want. Cooling your PC is essential for reliable performance. MSI motherboards feature excellent power design with solid and heavy heatsink. We’ve made sure to include enough fan headers with full control to allow you to cool your system any way you want. Every MSI motherboards are certified by strict mechanic that feature convenient pin-header keep out zone, friendly SATA & USB location for compatibility with the widest range of components and devices, so DIY user can pick and choose the components they want. More than that, we offer a dedicated Qualified Vendor List (QVL) for the most critical part – memory. Combining with MSI DDR4 Boost technology, we provide the maximum compatibility, so you confirm and choose any gaming rig as you want.
8. MSI PRO Series Intel 8th Gen LGA 1151 M.2 D-Sub DVI DP USB 3.0 Gigabit LAN CFX ATX Motherboard (Z370-A PRO) (Renewed)
- Supports 8th Generation Intel Core, Pentium, and Celeron Processors for Socket LGA 1151
- DIMM Slots: 4
- Intel Z370 Express Chipset. Dual channel memory architecture. Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory. Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- Form Factor: ATX. Turbo M.2: Delivering Speeds Up to 32Gb/s. DDR4 Boost- Advanced technology provided by MSI OC lab to ensure maximum compatibility for overclocking performance
- 4 x DDR4 memory slots supporting up 64GB. MULTI-GPU: With Steel Armor PCI-E slots. Supports AMD 2-Way Crossfire | Supports 2-Way NVIDIA SLI. CPU (Max Support):i7. Z370 chipset required BIOs= update to work with 9th Gen CPU because the chipset is made for= 8th Gen CPU
- May require bios update after purchase to support intel 9th Gen CPU | MSI manufacturer refurbished product comes with 180-day warranty and support
The Z370-A Pro LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard from MSI is built on the Intel Z370 chipset, supporting 8th generation Intel Core, Pentium, and Celeron processors with a LGA 1151 socket. It has four DDR4 slots that can hold up to 64GB of dual-channel RAM at speeds of up to 4000 MHz and above when overclocked. For storage, there are six SATA III ports and a single M.2 slot that can operate at speeds of up to 32 Gb/s when used with a compatible NVMe drive. While this motherboard does have VGA, DVI-D, and DisplayPort outputs for onboard graphics, it’s also equipped with two PCIe 3.0 x16 slots for dedicated GPUs as well as four PCIe 3.0 x1 slots for additional PCIe-based hardware. Other notable features include Realtek ALC892 7.1-channel HD audio and Realtek 8111H Gigabit LAN.
9. MSI Socket AM3+/AMD 760G/DDR3/CrossFireX/SATA3 and USB 3.0/A&GbE/MicroATX Motherboard 760GMA-P34 (FX)
MSI 760GMA-P34 (FX): Socket AM3+, AMD 760G+SB710, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.0, 1 PCI-E x16, 1 PCI-E x1, VGA, DVI, Micro ATX Motherboard
10. MSI Gaming Intel Skylake B150 LGA 1151 DDR4 USB 3.1 ATX Motherboard (B150 Gaming M3)
- Supports 6th Gen Intel Core / Pentium / Celeron processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports DDR4-2133 Memory. Supports ECC, un-buffered memory
- DDR4 Boost: Give your DDR4 memory a performance boost
- M.2 6Gb/s (SATA mode only) + SATA 6Gb/s, GAMING LAN with LAN Protect, powered by Killer: The best online gaming experience with lowest latency
- Audio Boost 3: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality, Nahimic Audio Enhancer: Immersive sound quality that pushes the limits of reality
- GAMING Hotkey: Launch your favorite games with a single button, OBS Streaming software: Share your gaming achievements with the world
- MULTI-GPU with VGA Armor: VGA Armor PCI-E slots. Supports AMD Crossfire
MSI B150 GAMING M3: LGA 1151, Intel B150, SATA 6Gb/S, 6 USB3.1 Gen1 (aka USB 3.0), 6 USB2.0, 2 PCI-E 3.0 x16, 2 PCI-E x1, 3 PCI, 1 M.2 6Gb/s slot, 6 SATA 6Gb/S, 1 DVI, 1 HDMI, Killer E2400 Gigabit LAN, ATX Motherboard
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Msi H81me33 V2 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!