981 reviews analysed
1. Nintendo 64 System – Video Game Console (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
nintendo 64 console
2. Ganbare Goemon: Neo Momoyama Bakufu No Odori (Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon) Nintendo 64 Japanese Import
Japanese Ganbare Goemon N64 (Mystical Ninja Staring Goemon in the US). Requires an adapter, modified or Japanese console to play.
3. Goemon’s Great Adventure
N64 Game Cartridge.
Konami’s Goemon is back, and this time he’s returned to his 2D side-scrolling roots. Goemon’s Great Adventure is more of a Tomba-styled side-scroller that marries classic platform action with minor role-playing elements. While the game seems a little quirky and very Japanese, traditional side-scrolling-platform game fans will undoubtedly enjoy this Goemon.
The premise is that the all-knowing ancient has built a machine that brings people from the past into the present. Unfortunately, this invention is stolen by a thief who uses it to unleash a torrent of ghosts and goblins on the unknowing world, leaving it up to Goemon and his crew to retrieve the machine and put a stop to the bad spirits.
You can select two characters at the game’s outset. Goemon, Ebisumaru, and two more characters become playable farther in. The first character you’ll meet up with is a male ninja by the name of Sasuke, while the second is a female ninja named Yae, who can transform into a mermaid. Each character has his own type of striking weapon, projectile, and special attack.
The gameplay mostly consists of traditional 2D run-to-the right/hit-the-enemy/platform-jumping action. Once you complete a level, you can progress to the next one, although to gain access to the final level in each stage you must have enough entry passes, which you gain by beating levels and completing side quests. The characters in the various towns you come across will set you on the side quests, which are often made up of simple tasks like going back to the level you just cleared and finding a few items before the timer runs out. The towns also let you swap characters, visit a general store to replenish supplies, check into an inn where you can rest, or see a fortune-teller from whom you can obtain secret info. The towns are filled with people who have something to tell you – most of what they say is inconsequential, but some shed light on the game story.
One of the best parts of the game is its two-player cooperative-play mode. You can play the game with two people on the screen at the same time. More experienced players can actually help out others by piggybacking them through the course of the more difficult jump stages. When piggybacking, the player who isn’t jumping and controlling the action gets to shoot projectiles.
Some of the game’s bosses are incredibly easy to beat but look rather impressive. In fact, in the final level of a stage, Goemon’s Great Adventure transforms into a first-person giant-robot fighting game. You can shoot, punch, kick, and block the enemy robot’s attack. When the action gets too hot, you can tag out with another robot; when playing a two-player game the second player controls this robot.
In the end, Goemon’s Great Adventure isn’t a visually stunning game that will wow anyone, but it is incredibly fun. Goemon fans will particularly like the characters and story, and platform game aficionados will just plain enjoy it. –Ryan Mac Donald
—Copyright ©1999 GameSpot Inc. All rights reserved. Reproductionin whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of GameSpot is prohibited. GameSpot and the GameSpot logo are trademarks of GameSpot Inc. — GameSpot Review
4. mClassic: The World’s First Plug and Play Graphics Processor
- THE FIRST ADD ON GRAPHICS CARD. mClassic: Powered by our patented graphics post processor technology to enhance, repair, and upscale video more efficiently than was ever possible before.
- COMPLETELY PLUG AND PLAY. With 3 modes to choose from: (Scaling OFF, Scaling ON, Retro) Just plug it in, and then play! mClassic analyzes the incoming video as well as the physical capability of your connected game console and TV to produce the optimal gaming experience with enhanced resolution and pixel quality.
- CROWDFUNDED ON INDIEGOGO. Marseille Inc’s upscaler technology was made possible by its thousands of initial backers raising almost a million dollars!
- REVIEWED BY CNET, PCMAG, VENTUREBEAT, PCGAMER, HOW-TO GEEK, WULFF DEN, NINTENDREW, TECH REPORT, GEEK DAD, DIGITAL TRENDS, and MANY MORE!
- BETTER GRAPHICS. BETTER PIXELS. BETTER GAMEPLAY. Critics have spoken… Enjoy the mClassic gaming experience like many others already do!
PC gamers are able to upgrade their graphics card, while console gamers have been limited by locked hardware. Not anymore! The mClassic is here to be the world’s first add-on graphics processor for video game consoles. It is like having a new “graphics card”, without the hassle of modifying your game console. 4K/1440p UP-SCALING: We upscale half a million pixels to 2 million pixels (SD to HD), 2 million to 8 million (HD to 4K Cinema), no compromises on color processing. Result is cleanest, clearest image for both modern, legacy content. ANTI-ALIASING: On TV images shimmer or appear “jaggy” looking like stairs from square pixels trying to create a curve. Our algorithm fixes sharp edges and textures to show images as they should appear. The mClassic solves the problem. DEPTH OF FIELD: Photographers make a “wow factor” to images by shooting shallow depth. The mClassic’s algorithm performs this automatically thus refocusing spots and focusing others into a lovely blur creating the best possible picture. IMAGE SHARPENING: Graphics processors focus “sharpness” or “naturalness”. The mClassic creates a perfect balance. NO LATENCY: The mClassic graphics post-processor analyzes and improves every single pixel for the most beautiful image with no-lag.
5. Legend of the Mystical Ninja – Nintendo Super NES
Vintage NES Game.Take a road down memory lane with this classic.
6. Tomee 256KB Memory Card for N64
The Tomee N64 Memory Pak allows you to save your progress in any compatible N64 game. Sliding perfectly into the rear slot of your controller, the N64 Memory Pak can store up to 256kb (or 123 pages) of save data. Any saved game data can be uploaded to any other N64 system at a later time.
7. Nintendo N64 Console Bundle W/ One Controller (Renewed)
8. Nintendo 64 Console
used but still in very good condition. works like new, and no boxing
9. Mortal Kombat Trilogy (Renewed)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Mystical Ninja N64 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!