868 reviews analysed
1. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus – Playstation Vita (Italian Cover)
The Ninjas have powered up. Use the back touch pad to activate their attacks. The new controls on the PS Vita adds a dimension to the gameplay, allowing novice and veteran ninjas to execute their sure kill skills with one swipe. If you already know the special skills of Ryu and Ayane, Rachel or Momiji, you’ll have an extra edge over your enemies. Switch player characters in mid action so the one who’s a best fit for the battle can take care of things for you. And by using the touch screen functions, the player can toss an opponent away from them. And when you see power ups, be sure to grab it to increase your character’s speed and attack power.
2. Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus – PlayStation Vita
- Using the new and exciting hardware possibilities that PlayStation Vita offers, players can tap the rear touch pad to strengthen their Ninpo, move the PlayStation Vita system around to aim the bow, and much, much more.
- The new Hero play style allows players new to the series to overcome the toughest of trials. With auto-support functions and unlimited Ninpo in tight situations, this play style will allow any player to feel like a Hero!
- Tons of missions that will challenge even the toughest ninja. Players can hone their combat prowess in the largest selection of missions Ninja Gaiden has yet to offer!
Experience massive carnage in a portable package with Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus–the newest version of one of the greatest action games ever. Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus offers all the same high-octane Ninja Gaiden Sigma action, now enhanced with features only available on PlayStation Vita.
Become an iconic masked super ninja once again in Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus. Combining the beloved story of the original Ninja Gaiden Sigma and the new features of the PS Vita, Plus allows you to experience the Sigma series in an all-new light. Jump into the high-octane action and storyline, and take advantage of the PS Vita’s front and rear touch screens and SIXAXIS controls to devastate your opponents and unleash powerful combos. Sharpen your skills, slip on the mask of Ryu Hayabusa and get ready for the heart-racing action of Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus.
Fight thrilling boss battles
Revisit the Sigma Series
With all-new features and gameplay controls for the PS Vita, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus allows you to revisit the legendary Sigma series in an exciting new way. Take advantage of the Vita’s front and rear touch screens to access a precise firing mode and unleash powerful, deadly combos and attacks. Use the SIXAXIS controls to carefully aim and launch projectile weapons at your enemies. Jump into the action right away with Hero mode, where you can use auto blocking, reverse-wind evade moves and easy combos for a more story-focused experience. Put your skills to the test in new Ninja Challenges that feature mission-based battles filled with numerous enemies that force you to hone your skills in quick, intense sessions. Are you ready for an all-new Ninja Gaiden Sigma experience?
- Jump into the action with auto-guard defense, automated reverse-wind evade moves and easy combos through simple controls in the easier Hero mode for new and casual players
- Engage in thrilling mission-based battles in the Ninja Trials to further hone your skills, then unlock higher difficulties as you play to fully put your skills to the test
- Innovative controls and varying difficulty levels allow for accessible gameplay for players of all skill levels
- Experience the excitement and thrills of Ninja Gaiden Sigma, re-imagined for the PS Vita with new controls and gameplay modes
- Become the iconic masked ninja, Ryu Hayabusa, and revisit the Sigma series
- Explore the adrenaline-pumping action and storyline of Ninja Gaiden Sigma with the intuitive controls of the PS Vita’s front and rear touch screens and SIXAXIS controls
- Aim and launch projectile weapons at enemies using the SIXAXIS controls and the precise firing mode on the front panel, and unleash unbelievable Ninpo attacks by tapping, painting or swiping on the rear touch screen
3. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus – PlayStation Vita
- Nonstop Carnage: The “Hero” Play Style makes its comeback! Once again, new and casual players can trigger powerful and exhilarating attacks and advance through the game. If selected, this play style activates automatically when the player is low on health.
- Life-or-Death Race: Players compete with enemies at a breakneck super-high speed to be the first to reach the end goal in the all-new “Ninja Race” mode. Pick up items and cut down those who stand in your way to further enhance your speed and attack power.
- More Deadly Female Action: Ayane, Rachel, and Momiji take center stage in newly designed costumes.
- Versatile Touch Action: Through the use of the PS Vita rear and front touch screens, along with precise six-axis motion controls, players can now immerse themselves even deeper into the ultimate ninja experience.
Faster, bloodier, and more beautiful than ever, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus takes Team Ninja’s game to the next level on a versatile, new battleground. The most intense, action-packed ninja adventure is back, now on PlayStation Vita! Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus is the “ultimate” Ninja Gaiden, featuring characters from the previous installments who have defined the franchise. Ryu Hayabusa, the iconic super ninja of the Ninja Gaiden franchise, returns to the Sigma series in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus. Ryu must hunt down the Demon Statue that has been stolen by the wicked Black Spider Ninja Clan to prevent the resurrection of the evil Archfiend. From Tokyo to New York, follow Ryu as he encounters vicious enemies and acquires an extensive assortment of ninja weaponry along the way. Players will be able to experience the story in a whole new light utilizing the PlayStation Vita’s distinct features. For starters, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus boasts a graphical quality that exceeds the original Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, which is showcased in stunning detail via the Vita’s astounding OLED screen. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus elevates the experience to dizzying heights by implementing an intuitive control system using the front and rear touch screens and the six-axis motion controls of the PS Vita. Using the front panel and six-axis, players can access a precise firing mode to take aim at enemies while launching projectile weaponry as well as trigger special Ninpo attacks. In Tag Mission, players can execute devastating “Combined Ninpo” attacks utilizing the front touch screen and rear touch pad.
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus [Japan Import]
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus Japanese Format (NTSC-J). Box,package,
5. Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus (PS Vita) (UK) (UK Account required for online content)
- Unsheathe Ryu’s blade and take on battle hardened enemies using the intuitive controls of PlayStation Vita
- Slice your way through an epic campaign that features a brand new difficulty level exclusive to PlayStation Vita called Hero
- Use your combat skills and ninja prowess to unlock multiple costumes for Ryu
- Aim your bow by moving the PlayStation Vita
- Strengthen your Ninpo with the rear touch screen – new controls for violent ninja action
Please Note: PlayStation Vita titles are not compatible with standard Sony PSP consoles
Ryu Hayabusa slashes his way onto PlayStation Vita. Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus offers all the same high-octane Ninja Gaiden Sigma action, now enhanced with features only available on PlayStation Vita.Using the new and exciting hardware possibilities that PlayStation Vita offers, players can tap the rear touch pad to strengthen their Ninpo, move the PlayStation Vita system around to aim the bow, and much, much more.The new Hero play style allows players new to the series to overcome the toughest of trials. With auto-support functions and unlimited Ninpo in tight situations, this play style will allow any player to feel like a Hero!Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus features tons of missions that will challenge even the toughest ninja, players can hone their combat prowess in the largest selection of missions Ninja Gaiden has yet to offer!
6. NINJA GAIDEN Σ PLUS – Koei the Best – for PSVita (Japan Import)
NINJA GAIDEN Σ PLUS – Koei the Best – for PSVita (Japan Import)
7. Punchline – PlayStation 4
- Be a friendly Ghost – haunt a house Full of girls while you solve puzzles, play tricks and cause trouble
- Level-up your powers! – learn to master your poltergeist abilities as you progress – from moving objects to full-body possession!
- An immersive adventure – visual novel elements Mixed with 3D environments and point-and-click aspects
- Get uber – hang out with Super heroes such as strange juice and discover your own strength!
- LIVE the anime – based on the critically-acclaimed anime – with a completely different ending!
If he sees underwear, humanity will be destroyed! punch line is the newest visual novel adventure from the creators of zero escape and the science adventure series! play as yūta iridatsu, a high school student who faints at the sight of panties. After being stuck in Ghost form, it’s up to you to help yūta get back into his body and solve the mystery of why he cause an asteroid to destroy the Earth every time he gets too excited by his underwear-sighting!.
8. Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy – PlayStation Vita
- Robust Customization System: Recruit and train a unique group of six Xth members to venture into the Abyss. Customize each member from one of ten distinct Blood Codes.
- An Accessible, Yet Deep Dungeon Crawler: The labyrinthine dungeons of New Tokyo offer 40+ hours of dungeon crawling action with traps, secret doors, challenging enemies, and gorgeous art throughout.
- A Unique Sci-Fi Story: Dive into the unique dungeon-crawling setting and lose yourself in its gorgeous world, featuring real-life locations rendered by Tetsu Kurosawa and Oxijiyen.
- Languages: Enjoy English in-game text and English in-game voices.
Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy is a sci-fi dungeon crawling RPG that takes place in near-future Tokyo. With the city under the constant threat of Variants-genetically engineered monsters-and the emergence of portals leading to a mysterious dimension called the Abyss, the government has established a secret organization called the Code Physics Agency to investigate these mysterious phenomena. Operating under the guise of a private school called Hinowa Academy, the CPA recruits teenage youths to be part of the “Xion Trans human (Xth) Squad.” The CPA uses their Code technology to provide the Xth Squad with “Blood Codes”, special Codes that contain the genomes of history’s greatest heroes and bestow the Xth Squad with powerful abilities to combat the Variant menace. Using a team of six people, the player will map dungeons, evade traps, and face powerful monsters as they investigate the mystery behind the Variants and the Abyss.
9. World of Final Fantasy – PlayStation 4
- New Twist on Classic Battles: All new battle system where players utilize captured monsters to create powerful monster towers to ﬁght foes using their size, element, and order to win the battle
- Customize, Evolve & Saddle Up: Endless customization options that turn monsters into ability-boosting magicite
- Evolve them to gain new specializations, or ride them to travel faster
- A World of Vertical Possibility: Dive into vertically stacked dungeons and use creature abilities and magicite effects to get past obstacles and progress
Embark on an adventure unlike any before to an all new WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY. With charming, stylized visuals for both the young and the young at heart, players will collect, raise, and battle iconic monsters by stacking them to form adorable yet strategic monster towers. The memorable legends of FINAL FANTASY come to life in this imaginative, colorful world as an epic story ﬁ t for the smallest of heroes unfolds. Two siblings journey to a mysterious land to rediscover their lost memories. In this peculiar place where stacking things on one’s head is perfectly normal, the young monster tamers will encounter new friends and familiar FINAL FANTASY heroes as they learn the truth about their pasts.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus Vita for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!