612 reviews analysed
1. Esjay Cake Pan Set for Instant Pot 6,8Qt,Ninja Foodi 6.5,8Qt,Toaster Oven,Round Cake Baking Pan,Fluted Cake Pan,Springform Pan,Loaf Pan,Muffin Pan,Accessories for Instant Pot Air Fryer Pressure Cooker
- 25 PCS CAKE PAN FOR INSTANT POT – Our baking pans fit in 6qt,8qt instant pot air fryer pressure cooker,also widely used for 6.5qt,8qt Ninja Foodi Air Fryer and toaster oven.
- MULTI-USE – Perfect cake molds for instant pot baking, Leak-proof 7 inch springform pan for making cheesecake. Bundt cake pan used to make banana bread. Loaf pan fit side by side in a 6qt pressure cooker, great meatloaf pan.Round cake pans perfect for cooking, baking. Silicone baking cups great for baking muffins. Trivet with handles, oven mitts, silicone pot holder make your cooking and baking more easily.
- NON-STICK HEALTHY COATING, EASY TO CLEAN – These cake pans with food grade safety Non-stick coating, allows the cake to be easily removed, food won’t stick to the pan make it easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – Accessories for instant pot cake pan made of food-grade steel material, sturdy and durable, heats evenly, you can cook the cake evenly with no dry edges to get a perfect cake texture and color. Reusable silicone baking cups made of food-grade silicone, non-stick make the cupcakes pop out easily with good shapes.
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE-We are confident you’ll love this bakeware set. However, if you do not love our baking accessories for instapot, simply return it for a 100% refund within 30 days of purchase – no questions asked.
2. Ninja XSKBAKEW Deluxe Foodi Accessory Bake Kit, 6.5 & 8 qt, Grey
This kit allows you to explore more baking recipes with your Ninja Foodi. The multi-purpose pan’s unique shape and size (8. 75″ Wide x 2. 75″ High) allow it to fit in your Ninja Foodi for creating bubbly casseroles and fluffy, moist cakes. The 9″ Crisper pan’s small holes enable air to flow around food, evenly reheating and crisping pizzas, quesadillas, and vegetables. The loaf pan allows for making delicious breads.
3. USA Pan Bakeware Aluminized Steel Loaf Pan 1140LF 8.5 x 4.5 x 3 Inch Small, Silver
- Made in the USA Aluminized Steel 1 Pound Loaf Pan, commercial grade and heavy gauge – measures 8.5 x 4.5 x 2.75 inch
- Unique corrugated surface design facilitates air circulation for evenly baked goods and quick release
- Coated with Americoat – a silicone that is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free
- Made with a blend of new and recycled steel
- limited life-time warranty
- USA Pan is a Bundy Family Company that has proudly manufactured high quality bakeware and provided jobs in the USA for over 50 years
The USA Pan 1 pound Loaf Pan measures a full 8.5 x 4.5 x 2.75 inches* and provides home bakers with an easy way to bake the perfect quick bread, flawless pound cake, super moist cornbread, or classic meatloaf. Bake top quality artisan breads that come out finished with beautifully flaky crust. An extremely versatile kitchen accessory, the USA Pan’s 1 pound Loaf Pan can also be used for everything from no-crust quiches, to delicious chicken pot pies. With a patented AMERICOAT Plus non-stick coating, the USA Pan 1 pound Loaf Pan allows for easy clean-up and truly effortless release of your baked items. AMERICOAT Plus is also PTFE, PFOA, and BPA free. Every USA Pan is made in the USA and has been designed with the same standard high performance features that commercial bakers enjoy including aluminized steel and heavy gauge steel construction that allows for even heat distribution and maximum service life. The USA Pan 1 Pound Loaf Pan also features a steel wire in the rim, which provides extra strength and further provides resistance to warping. The USA Pan 1 pound Loaf Pan’s unique fluted surface design facilitates air circulation and also maximizes pan strength, which helps to resist warping. USA Pan’s professional grade bakeware helps everyday home bakers produce professional grade baked goods. USA Pan bakeware is long-lasting, durable, reliable, and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. USA Pan is a Bundy Family owned company, based in the Greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area that has been producing high performance bakeware for over 50 years. *Dimensions represent baking surface, not overall pan size.
4. Nonstick Carbon Steel Baking Bread Pan, Large Loaf Pan, 9.5 x 5 Inch, Set of 3
- FOOD SAFE MATERIAL – Heavy-weight carbon-steel construction provides durability and fast, even heating for uniform browning. Food safe nonstick coating ensures effortless food release
- oven-safe to 500 degrees F.
- EASY GRIP DESIGN – Convenient handles are designed for easy handling in and out of the oven, even while wearing oven mitts. Heavy duty steel rolled-rim bake ware construction provides years of long lasting, warp resistant baking performance.
- GREAT VALUE – Set of 3 rectangular-shaped bread pans—ideal for baking bread, making meatloaf, and more. Large Size, each measures 9.25 by 5 inches.
- Dishwasher Safe
- however for best results, wash in warm, soapy water before first and after each use.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: We are so confident in the quality of our baking pan that we offer you a lifetime guarantee. Reach out to us if there’s ever anything you need
- we are dedicated to your satisfaction.
Heavy-Weight Carbon Steel
Thanks to its heavy-weight, carbon-steel construction, the bakeware reliably resists warping and heats evenly throughout, so there’s no hot spots to worry about, which can burn baked goods. The bakeware consistently delivers beautifully browned results and can be trusted with all your favorite recipes.
The bakeware’s durable nonstick coating helps ensure quick, effortless food release—no need for excess butter, oil, or cooking spray. Delicious homemade baked goods slide out in one smooth move.
How to Clean
To protect the nonstick coating, be sure to use nylon, wooden, or coated utensils, and avoid using metal utensils, scouring pads, or abrasive cleaners. The nonstick bakeware cleans effortlessly, and washing the pan by hand is recommended.
5. Instant Pot 5252185 Official Mini Loaf Pans, Set of 2, Compatible with 6-quart and 8-quart cookers, Gray
- COOK MORE: Designed to fit both at once in your Instant Pot—make dinner & dessert at the same time
- NON-STICK: Food won’t stick to pan, so you’ll get perfect loaves every time, and makes cleanup quick & easy
- VERSATILE: Make meatloaf, lasagna & casseroles, plus all kinds of delicious desserts
- PERFECT FIT: Compatible with 6-quart and 8-quart cookers
This Instant Pot official set of 2 mini loaf pans make perfect sweet & savory loaves. Specially designed for use in your Instant Pot, use these pans to make meatloaf, lasagna, macaroni and cheese, and casseroles, or desserts like banana bread, zucchini bread, and pound cake. The best part is, they are designed to both fit in your Instant Pot at the same time, meaning you can make a main dish and a side, or dinner & dessert all at once! The pans are non-stick, which means foods stay intact when removed, and also ensures easy cleanup. Compatible with 6 quart & 8 quart Cookers. (Stainless Steel Rack not included)
6. USA Pan 1175PM Bakeware Pullman Loaf Pan Small
- Small Pullman Loaf Pan consistently bakes beautiful bread
- commercial grade and heavy gauge aluminized steel with a limted lifetime warranty
- USA Pan baking pans feature Americoat which promotes quick release of baked-goods plus fast and easy clean up
- wash with hot water, mild soap and gentle scrub brush or sponge
- Nonstick Americoat coating – a patented silicone coating which is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free – provides quick and easy release of all baked-goods and minimal easy clean up
- Made in the USA
- pan measures 9 x 4 x 4 inches
- USA Pan is a Bundy family company which has proudly manufactured high quality bakeware and provided jobs in the USA for over 50 years
The USA Pan Pullman Loaf Pan measures a full 9 x 4 x 4 inches* and provides home bakers with an easy way to bake the perfect breads for sandwiches and French toast. With a patented AMERICOAT Plus non-stick silicone coating, the USA Pan Pullman Loaf Pan and Cover allows for easy clean-up. AMERICOAT Plus is PTFE, PFOA, and BPA free. Every USA Pan is made in the USA and has been designed with the same standard high performance features that commercial bakers enjoy including aluminized steel and heavy gauge steel construction that allows for even heat distribution and maximum service life. USA Pan Pullman Loaf Pan’s unique fluted surface design facilitates air circulation and also maximizes pan strength, which helps to resist warping. The USA Pan Pullman Loaf Pan also features a steel wire in the rim, which provides extra strength and further provides resistance to warping. USA Pan bakeware is long-lasting, durable, reliable, and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. USA Pan’s professional grade bakeware helps everyday home bakers produce professional grade baked goods. USA Pan is a Bundy Family owned company, based in the Greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area that has been producing high performance bakeware for over 50 years. *Dimensions represent baking surface, not overall pan size.
7. Lodge 5 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Pre-Seasoned Pot with Lid and Dual Loop Handle
- 5 Quart Seasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven. A classic cooker that doesn’t quit, the Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven is a classic that’s great for preparing and serving memorable meals. Pre-seasoned and ready to go.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron 5-Quart Dutch Oven is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods. The Dutch Oven holds a heap of chili, chicken and rice, or fruit cobbler. This model features a flat-bottom and sits on the stovetop burner or coven, with a domed lid that sends moisture back into the pot. Loop handles aid in carrying with oven mitts. Cast-iron retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this Dutch oven evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Dutch oven looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned Dutch oven is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Measures 12.563”L x 10.375”W x 4.563”H (without lid) and 12.563”L x 10.438”W x 6”H (with lid).
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.
This 5-quart Dutch oven holds a heap of chili, chicken and rice, or fruit cobbler. This model is not the campfire style, with legs, wire handle, and a lid for coals. This one is flat-bottomed to sit on a stovetop burner or in the oven, with a domed lid that sends moisture back into the pot. Loop handles aid in carrying with oven mitts. While the Dutch oven comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. After the meal is done, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately. Lodge covers the sturdy oven with a lifetime limited warranty against defects, and when cared for properly, this virtually indestructible pan should last for generations. –Ann Bieri
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ninja Loaf for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!