591 reviews analysed
1. Fibropool Professional Flexible Swimming Pool Vacuum Head
- Generous cleaning area measuring 14.4″x10.5″x2.25″ provides a more efficient cleaning experience. Flexible, thermoplastic body hugs every curve and contour of your pool’s surface!
- 6 integrated weights assure a consistent seal on all pool surfaces for superior cleaning power
- Vacuum suction port connects to a standard 1.5″ hose for convenience, no proprietary accessories necessary!
- Chrome-plated metal handle attaches to most standard-sized extension poles while ensuring durability and easy maneuverability
- Long lasting urethane wheels with metal ball bearings roll effortlessly and protect sensitive pool surfaces from damage
Unlike many consumer-grade solutions on the market today, the FibroPool Professional Flexible Vaccum Head has been created using only high-quality materials. The traditionally stiff, PVC body and wheels have been upgraded to a thermoplastic urethane to ensure ease of maneuverability along all pool surfaces regardless of material or contour. Cheap, plastic ball bearings and handle are now made of a robust, non-corrosive metal. No corners have been cut to ensure this will be the last vacuum head you’ll ever buy.
2. HydroTools by Swimline Clear Weighted Triangle Pool Vacuum Head
3. Milliard 14” Flexible Spa and Pool Vacuum Head, Great for Cleaning Debris from Pool Floors
- Handle adapter included for use with standard pool extension poles, and spring-loaded locking clips are removable and adjustable to line up with your pole.
- Flexible plastic body curves to the pool floor to keep constant suction on the area being cleaned.
- Weights keep the vacuum head at the bottom of the pool, and free-rolling wheels keep it from scratching or scraping on delicate surfaces.
- It has a 1.5” suction port connection.
- Made from ABS plastic to be durable and long-lasting. Cleaning surface is 14in. wide.
4. SwimlineWeighted Flex Vacuum Head, Blue
5. Poolmaster 33450 Heavy Duty In-Ground Pool Vacuum Hose With Swivel Cuff, 1-1/2-Inch by 50-Feet
- For use with standard swimming pool vacuum head and telescopic pole for manual vacuuming
- not made for automatic vacuums
- Swivel cuff for kink-free maneuverability
- UV and chemical resistant
- extruded flexible EVA and poly-welded EVA cuffs
- Spiral wound construction for strength, flexibility, and maximum flow rate
- superior tensile strength for crush-resistant operation
- Swivel cuff end connects directly onto the vacuum head and the non-swivel end connects to the skimmer
- High quality and made to last in the USA
- measures 1-1/2-inch diameter by 50-feet
Poolmaster’s Swimming Pool Maintenance Collection offers a generous selection of performance and built-to-last products made from resilient components designed to keep your pool sparkling. The Heavy Duty In-Ground Vacuum Hose features flexible, yet durable EVA and non-corrosive material. Swivel cuff is built in for kink-free maneuverability during the cleaning process while the spiral-wound construction adds strength, aids in flexibility and provides maximum water flow. Superior tensile strength provides crush-resistant operation. Hose should be used with a standard swimming pool vacuum head and a telescopic pole for manual pool vacuuming only and should not be used with automatic pool cleaners. Hose works best when warm to maximize flexibility. Measures 1-1/2-inch in diameter x 30-feet and is made in the USA. Note: the opening size inside pool skimmers may vary, so a fitting or vacuum plate may be needed inside the skimmer for the most secure fit and airtight seal of the vacuum hose.
6. Milliard Pool and Spa Vacuum Head – 13" Wide
- Handle has spring-loaded locking clips for attaching extension poles.
- Air-relief valves release excess suction and weighted to allow easier movement on the pool floor and to prevent stress on the filter-pump and accidental damage to pool liners.
- Compatible with both 1.25” and 1.5” vacuum hoses.
- Made from ABS plastic to be durable and long-lasting.
- 13.5 inches wide for faster and easier cleaning. Perimeter vinyl pool safe brushes to help loosen algae.
Pools are great fun during the summer, but they also need to be properly cleaned and maintained to keep them safe and sanitary all season. No one likes to do the cleaning, but Milliard makes it easy with our Air-Relief Vacuum Head, so you can get back to swimming sooner. This specially designed vacuum attachment literally vents under pressure when it sticks to vinyl pool liners. Its dual relief valves release suction when the vacuum face becomes clogged or seals too tightly against the pool floor, which reduces strain on the filter-pump and prevents the vacuum from pulling up your pool lining. The unit is amply weighted to maintain contact with the pool floor and the overall design was inspired specifically with vinyl pools in mind. Just attach the vacuum hose from your existing filter-pump to the vacuum head, and a standard extension pole to the spring-loaded handle, and you’re ready to go!
Spring loaded locking clips on the handle to attach extension poles
Air relief valves to release suction for easier mobility along the pool floor
Weighted head to keep it along the bottom of the pool where it belongs
Constructed from ABS plastic for longevity and durability
Compatible with 1 ¼ and 1 ½ inch vacuum hoses
13.5 inches wide for easier and faster surface cleaning of your pool floor
All Milliard products are manufactured with safety, quality, and comfort in mind and we are glad to make our consumers’ satisfaction our #1 goal.
7. HydroTools by Swimline Weighted Half Moon Pool Vacuum Head
- Hydro Tools weighted half moon vacuum is head weighted (1-1/2 pounds) to stay down making pool vacuuming easier
- Hydro Tools weighted half moon vacuum accepts 1-1/4 or 1-1/2 inch vacuum hose
- Quick snap pole adapter fits 99% of vacuum poles
- Replaceable brushes available
- Designed for all pools
- model 8110
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Pool Vacuum Head for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!