610 reviews analysed
1. Science Ninjas : Valence Card Game- Advanced Chemistry + Simple Rules + Ninjas! Teach Kids How Molecules Form and Chemicals Interact!
- PLAY, LEARN, WIN: In Valence, you’ll assemble teams of Science Ninjas to build new molecules out of elements to earn points and win the card game! But beware – opponents can break down your Bases with Acid assaults!
- TEACH CHEMISTRY THE FUN WAY: If your kids are too young for the lab, but you want to get across basic and advanced chemistry concepts, nothing beats Valence. It’s all here – from molecule formation, to acids and bases, to chemical reactions. Valence helps you meet STEM learning goals and is the ideal teaching tool for engaging both high achieving students and those struggling with chemistry concepts.
- SIMPLE START: If you can add to 0, you can play Valence. But the gameplay basics quickly lead to more complex interactions that spice things up and turn up the intrigue factor. Simple instructions and an online video quickly show players exactly how the game works. Then the fun – and learning – begin. The cool part? All the interactions that occur in the game can and do occur in real-world science.
- THE BASICS: Valence was created by a rocket scientist, an alternative energy expert, and a New York Times bestselling cartoonist, along with a bevy of scientific advisors. The game consists of 86 illustrated cards with a linen finish in a sturdy box, so it can stand up to the normal wear and tear that comes from 8-12 year-old kids in a classroom or home environment. All you need is a playing surface, two players, and the competitive spirit!
- BUY THREE, GET ONE FREE! Need gifts for the holidays? Put four games in your cart – you’ll only pay for three!
2. Valence Plus – Use Real Chemistry to Break Down Your Opponents’ Molecules!
- PLAY, LEARN, WIN: In Valence Plus, you’ll build elite Science Ninja teams out of elements from the periodic table to find molecules and win the game! But be careful – opponents might attack you with acid squads, reducing your bases to worthless salt and water!
- MAKE LEARNING CHEMISTRY FUN: Wary of experiments with Sulfuric Acid but want to teach basic and advanced chemistry concepts? Valence Plus is the complete STEM package. It’s all here – molecule formation, acids and bases, chemical reactions, even advanced concepts like secondary oxidation states. Studies demonstrate players learn and retain the knowledge. Valence Plus is the ideal teaching tool for engaging both high achievers and those struggling with chemistry concepts.
- SIMPLE START: If you can add to 0, you can play Valence Plus. But gameplay basics quickly lead to more complex strategies. Should you rely on stable compounds to cement your lead? Or use acids to neutralize your opponent’s vulnerable bases? All interactions that occur in the game occur in real-world science. Simple instructions and an online video quickly show players exactly how the game works. Plus, there are alternative rules for younger learners, and even a way to play cooperatively!
- THE BASICS: Valence Plus was created by the trio of two PhD chemical engineers and a New York Times bestselling cartoonist, along with a bevy of scientific advisors. The game consists of 166 illustrated cards with a linen finish in a sturdy box, so it can stand up to the normal wear and tear that comes from kids in a classroom or home environment. All you need is a playing surface, two players, and the competitive spirit!
What’s Your Valence Number?
Check out your hand; find a set of Valence numbers that add up to 0; coordinate the color of each element; create a molecule! In Valence Plus, it’s that simple and players learn quite a bit of chemistry while having fun playing a board game!
The brainchild of two PhD’s in chemical engineering along with a New York Times best-selling cartoonist on a mission to stimulate scientific curiosity, Valence Plus packs a powerful understanding of chemistry into an addictively good-natured game that hits the spot for kids of all ages.
Get Their Attention and Keep it: Valence Plus doesn’t just teach chemistry – independent studies show players learn chemistry and retain the knowledge! Between the fascination of creating 19 different types molecules and the competition of getting to 16 points faster than their friends or classmates, this unique game engages, excites and educates. By the time the game is over, players have learned an amazing amount about elements, molecules and chemical reactions – and they’re eager for more!
Built To Last: We created the Valence deck and box to withstand day after day of punishment that comes with gameplay by kids in this age group (and any age group). The linen finished cards will remain resilient throughout the school year and beyond, allowing you to introduce the mind-boggling wonders of chemistry to group after group of spellbound students.
Excitement For All: From amazed parents who have watched as their child’s understanding of chemistry grows right before their eyes, to enthralled teachers who have never seen a game that can get across complex chemistry concepts, to the excited kids who are just looking for a way to have some fun and learn something new, Valence Plus has something for everyone.
Isn’t it time you got in on the fun? Order your copy today, and let Science Ninjas open up a whole new world for both you and your inquisitive kids!
3. LEGO Classic Medium Creative Brick Box 10696
- Build your own vehicles and much more with this classic collection of LEGO bricks in 35 different colors
- Includes windows, eyes, 18 tires and wheel rims, green baseplate and more
- Green baseplate measures over 3” long and 6” wide
- LEGO Creative Brick building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- 484 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 4 and 99 years old
4. 4M Water Rocket Kit
- The 4M Water Rocket Kit uses the power of water pressure to blast its rocket up to 90 feet in the air.
- The kit contains all the parts required to transform a recycled soda bottle into a functioning water rocket.
- This kit is ideal for young science enthusiasts, especially those interested in rocketry and space flight.
- Detailed instructions for use and care are included. Adult supervision recommended.
- This kit requires the use of a bicycle pump (not included).
- Challenge your child’s imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.
- 4M offers a wide range of toys and kits to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium–all in the name of making learning fun.
- Construct your own rocket
- See how the rocket flies, Blasts over 30 feet
- Mechanics kits are innovative, inspiring and full of action
- Kit includes all required parts and instructions
- Educational kit that demonstrates a science principle
Blast off into the heavens with the 4M Water Rocket Kit. The 4M Water Rocket Kit uses the power of water pressure to blast its rocket up to 90 feet in the air. The kit contains all the parts required to transform a recycled soda bottle into a functioning water rocket. This kit is ideal for young science enthusiasts, especially those interested in rocketry and space flight. Detailed instructions for use and care are included. Adult supervision recommended. This kit requires the use of a bicycle pump (not included).
From the Manufacturer
Construct a rocket that blasts over 30 feet with our 4M Water Rocket Kit. Powered by water and air pressure. Pump and instructions are included. Science in action.
5. ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble Run Logic Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Toy of the Year Award Winner
- What you get – Gravity Maze is a combination logic game, marble run, and STEM toy that’s one of the best gifts you can buy for boys and girls age 8 and up. It contains 60 challenges from beginner to expert, a game grid, 9 towers, 1 target piece, and 3 marbles.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- Develops critical skills – Playing your way through the challenges builds spatial reasoning and planning skills, and is partly an engineering and building toy that provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
- Comes with multi-level challenges – Gravity Maze comes with 60 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
- Award winner – Winner of several awards including the prestigious Toy of the Year Award in the Specialty Category, from the Toy Industry Association, along with a Parents Choice Gold Award, and more.
Gravity Maze is one of ThinkFun’s most popular stem toys for boys and girls, and was a Toy of the Year Award Winner in 2017, in the Specialty Category. It’s a gravity powered maze game that comes with 60 challenges of increasing difficulty, from beginner to expert, and is one of the best gifts you can buy for kids who like smart games and a challenge. Gravity Maze is made with high quality components, and comes with a very clear and easy to understand instruction manual – you’ll be able to play within minutes of opening the box. Like all of ThinkFun’s games, Gravity Maze is built to develop critical thinking skills. Playing through the increasingly difficult challenges will improve logical reasoning, spatial reasoning and planning skills, all through fun gameplay. 3 Stainless Steel Marbles
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Science Ninja for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!