784 reviews analysed
1. Quincy Lab 10GC Aluminized Steel Bi-Metal Gravity Convection Oven, 0.7 cubic feet
Quincy Lab 10GC Aluminized Steel Bi-Metal Gravity Convection Oven, 0.7 cubic feet
2. Thomas Traceable Kangaroo Thermometer, 7.5" Probe Length, -58 to 572 degree F, -50 to 300 degree C
3. ThermoPro TP50 Digital Hygrometer Indoor Thermometer Humidity Monitor with Temperature Humidity Gauge
- 【Air Comfort Indicator】Humidity meter with humidity level icon indicates air condition — DRY/COMFORT/WET
- 【High & Low Records】Hygrometer digital thermometer displays high and low temperature & humidity records
- 【Healthier Home】Thermometer hygrometer with temperature and humidity monitor ensures proper indoor humidity control has important skin, allergen and other health benefits
- 【Smart Design】Room thermometer indoor features tabletop and magnet-mountable design
- °F/°C Selector
- Powered by AAA battery (included)
- 【1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your product after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS Warranty】ThermoPro US Based Customer Service (Phone & Email) 5 Days a Week, reach us at 877-515-7797
4. Quincy Lab 10-140 Steel/Aluminum/Acrylic Door Analog Incubator, 0.7 Cubic feet, 115V, 120W
- Analog, thermal convection incubator with temperature range from ambient + 2 to 62 degrees C
- Internal capacity of 0.7 cubic feet and comes with one fixed and one adjustable chrome-plated wire shelf for customization
- Bimetal controller with analog temperature knob adjusts temperature, illuminated power switch indicates when the unit is powered on and a heat-cycle light indicates when the heater is cycled on
- Interior constructed of aluminum, exterior of cold-rolled steel that is powder coated in ivory colored paint, and see-through tinted acrylic door for safety and temperature consistency
- Complies with Underwriters Laboratory for the United States (UL) and Canada (C/UL) standards
The Quincy Lab 10-140 incubator is an analog, thermal convection incubator with temperature range from ambient + 2 to 62 degrees C, an internal capacity of 0.7 cubic feet, and a +/- 0.75 degree C stability at 37 degrees C. It comes with one fixed and one adjustable chrome-plated wire shelf for customization. The bimetal temperature controller has an analog temperature knob that adjusts the temperature. An illuminated power switch indicates when the unit is powered on and a heat-cycle light indicates when the heater is cycled on. It has a see-through tinted acrylic door for safety and temperature consistency. This incubator has an interior of aluminum and exterior of cold-rolled steel that is powder coated in ivory colored paint. This unit complies with Underwriters Laboratory for the United States (UL) and Canada (C/UL) standards. This incubator is designed for warming cultures, test kits, eggs, and other biological samples in clinical, industrial, and academic settings.
|Temperature range||Ambient + 2 to 62 degrees C|
|Capacity||0.7 cubic feet|
|Temperature stability||+/- 0.75 degrees C at 37 degrees C|
|Footprint||12 x 10 inches (W x D)|
|Interior dimensions||10 x 12 x 10 inches/25.4 x 30.5 x 25.4cm (H x W x D)|
|Exterior dimension||15 x 13 x 11 inches/38 x 33 x 27.9cm (H x W x D)|
|Power supply||115V AC, 120W|
H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
Incubators maintain optimal conditions such as temperature and humidity in order to grow and maintain microbiological cultures or cell cultures. They are commonly used for experimental work in biology, microbiology, and molecular biology labs.
Quincy Lab, Inc. manufactures laboratory incubators and ovens. The company, established in 1973, is located in Chicago, IL.
What’s in the Box?
- Quincy Lab 10-140 incubator
- (2) Shelves
- Spirit thermometer
5. VEE GEE Scientific 83211-12 High Accuracy Digital Thermometer 12" Stem (Pack of 1)
6. Large 3” dial oven thermometer – KT THERMO (2018 New Design) NSF-approved accurately easy-to-read extra large dial clearly display shows marked temperatures for Professional and Home Kitchens Cooking
- ????EXTREMELY PRECISE: NSF-approved accurately monitoring oven Thermometer， Measures temperatures from 100 to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. displays true oven temperature quickly to assist in safe and correct food preparation.
- ????DESIGNED FOR YOUR: Every angle hook design for mounting to oven rack and easily reading the temperature by the visual optimization stand base.
- ????HIGH QUALITY: Durable, stainless steel construction with high temperature resisting dial and toughened glass lens.
- ????FOR EVERY USE: Oven and Grill Safe for Leave – in while cooking. Can be placed or hung from an oven shelf or rack, the stainless steel easy to use to clean.
- ????SATISFACTION GUARANTEE : 30- Day Money Back and 2-Year Warranty apply to all KT THERMO Thermometer. If You Are Not Completely Satisfied with Our KT THERMO Thermometer within 30 Days, KT Thermo Will Replace It with a New One or Refund Your Money Back, No Questions asked!! Our Customers satisfaction is our priority.
KT THERMO Z-20 Extra large 3” dial oven thermometer for closely kitchen food cooking.
Accurate from 100 F to 600 deg F. High temperature resisting dial and toughened glass lens make sure Oven and Grill cooking safe for Leave – in.
Distinctive every angle hooks and small stands base design for easily mounting to oven rack and closely standing to food.
If you have been tired of your old thermometer which is too difficult to read and never accurate enough, try the new Z-20, which new construction and precise sensor from Texas instruments will give you a more fast – easy using.
30 – Days Money Back and 2-Year Warranty
7. Thomas Traceable Long Stem Digital Thermometer, with 3/8" High LCD Display, 8" Stem, + or – 1 degree accuracy, -58 to 302 degree F, -50 to 150 degree C
8. Cosco Shifter 300-Pound Capacity Multi-Position Heavy Duty Folding Hand Truck and Dolly, Green
- Heavy Duty – Durable Steel Frame with 300 lbs. Weight Capacity
- Easy to Use – Quick Conversion with no pins or tools
- Multi-Position – Use as a 2-Wheel, Upright Hand Truck or into a 4-wheel Cart
- Folds Flat for Transport/Storage. Product Measurements : Height is 49.25 inches ,Width is 16.625 inches and Depth is 13.75 inches
- Fits in most size car trunks. Weight : 14.92 pounds.Wheel Size:8 inch
4-wheel, Truck or Dolly and a 2-Wheel Hand Truck all in one! What’s better is it folds up and only weighs about 15 pounds, so take it anywhere. Whether you are moving boxes or unloading the car; simply unfold the Cosco Shifter and let this lightweight hand truck do all your heavy lifting. The Shifter easily converts from its flat storage position to a 2-wheel upright hand truck or 4-wheel cart with no pins or tools. The flat folding design makes it easy to store in a closet, the garage, or even the trunk of your car.
9. DAPPLE Baby Bottle and Dish Liquid, Fragrance Free Dish Soap, Sulfate-Free, Hypoallergenic, 16.9 Fluid Ounces (Pack of 3)
- DAPPLE DISH SOAP: Pack of three, 16.9 ounce bottles of fragrance-free formula with a convenient pump-top dispenser for easy use
- MULTI-USE: Effectively cleans baby bottles, sippy cups, pacifiers and breast pump components. Removes residue and odor left behind by breast milk and formula from baby bottles, sippy cups, pacifiers, and breast pump components
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: Independent tests prove that DAPPLE removes up to 50% more milk film and odor than other brands (including the leading brand!)
- PLANT-BASED: Made with natural ingredients and without the things moms worry about! This product is hypoallergenic, pediatrician and dermatologist tested, and never tested on animals
- NON-TOXIC: Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic dyes and fragrances, chlorine, formaldehyde, alcohol, SLS, SLES, MEA, DEA, and TEA
- MADE IN USA: DAPPLE Baby Bottle and Dish Liquid is proudly made in the USA
10. Thomas Traceable Refrigerator/Freezer Plus Thermometer, with 5mL Vaccine Bottle Probe, -58 to 158 degree F
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Oven Lab Thermometer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!