Top 9 Weber Genesis Ii Se
847 reviews analysed
1. WEBER Genesis II SE-310 Li
- Genesis II Special Edition grill featuring a black porcelain-enameled finish, 9mm stainless steel rod cooking grates & motion-activated handle light
- 3 stainless steel high-performance burners deliver up to 39,000 BTUs of combined output
- Open cart design with open shelving provides easy access to storage
- GS4 high performance grilling system featuring infinity ignition, high-performance burners, stainless steel flavorizer bars with flame view window and a grease management system
- iGrill 3 compatible for wireless meat probe monitoring using your smart phone (iGrill 3 & probes sold separately)
Weber Genesis II SE-310 Special Edition Propane Gas Grill – Black – 61011201 (2019). 61011201. Freestanding Gas Grills. The 2019 Weber Genesis II gas grill raises the standard in backyard grilling with the GS4 high-performance grilling system, featuring continuous-spark Infinity ignition, revolutionary stainless steel high performance burners, stainless steel Flavorizer bars with flame view window and a Grease Management System. The Special Edition Weber Genesis II SE-310 features three stainless steel high-performance burners that produce 39,000 BTUs of power. The Genesis II SE series gas grills come fully equipped with 9mm stainless steel rod cooking grates, stainless steel Flavorizer bars and stainless steel heat deflectors to effectively hold and distribute heat evenly over the 513 square-inches of cooking grates. The Tuck-Away warming rack provides an additional 156 square-inches for a generous 669 square-inches of total cooking area. The Genesis II grills come equipped with a Grease Management System that makes clean-up as easy as possible. The black color finish porcelain-enameled hood has a center-mounted thermometer to monitor cooking temperatures and has painted cast-aluminum end caps. The iGrill 3-ready Genesis II SE grills feature a motion-activated, handle-mounted light for added visibility during night-time grilling and a fuel gauge on propane gas models. The welded tube frame, open cart design includes two shelves below the control panel and two side shelves, providing much needed prep space with the left side shelf folding down for compact storage and two heavy-duty locking casters and two large wheels. The propane tank is stored to the side, freeing up the shelf space under the grill and has a tank shield that keeps the tank out of view. Six convenient built-in tool hooks keep your BBQ tools nearby….
2. Weber 7204 iGrill 3 Grill Thermometer
- Four probe capacity (two meat probes included)
- Meat probes are heat resistant up to 716˚F
- iGrill 3 is ONLY compatible with Weber Genesis II, Genesis II LX, and Spirit II gas barbecue gas grills and permanently mounts to the side table
- 250-hour battery life (batteries included). Please note- Some smart devices are not compatible with the Weber iGrill App, including: iPhone 4, iPad 1st or 2nd generation, Huawei phones
- Preset temperatures, temperature monitoring, and many other features offered in Weber iGrill app
The Weber iGrill 3 is your answer to perfectly grilled food, every time, and mounts directly into your Genesis II or Spirit II gas grill. This app-connected thermometer allows you to monitor the doneness of up to four cuts of meat, from beginning to end, and notifies you on your smart device once food has reached the perfect temperature to serve.
3. Weber 7130 Weber Genesis II Cover
- Fits Genesis II 3 burner and Genesis 300 Series grills and Genesis II LX 300 series gas grills
- Premium heavy duty polyester fabric that is water and UV resistant along with breathable to help protect grill from elements
- Velcro straps provide a more fitted appearance, and keep it in Place during windy conditions
Weber 7130 Genesis II Cover. Spot clean only
4. Weber 51010001 Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill, Black
- One stainless steel burner produces 8500 BTU-per-hour to heat 189 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- Dimensions – lid closed and tables out (inches): 15.5H x 40.9W x 16.5D inches. Fully assembled out of box. Uses disposable 14.1 or 16.4 oz. LP cylinder (sold separately)
- Easy-start electronic ignition and infinite control burner valve settings
- Care instructions: Handling the brass material on this product exposes you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. (Wash hands after handling this product.)
Restyled for 2014, the Weber Q 120 is now the Weber Q 1200. The grill has the same great performance and sleek styling, but adds new aesthetics that are both functional and fun, including larger grip handle and control knobs, ergonomic side handles, sturdy front and rear cradles, larger-sized fold-out side tables with greater rigidity plus the familiar Weber Q logo branded in the lid. Split grates allow for a grate/griddle cooking combination: Just replace one of the grates with the Q 1000-series compatible griddle (sold separately) and experience an unexpected way to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner on your grill. The tall lid accommodates the grilling of small roasts and birds, while the large built-in thermometer allows you to monitor temperatures inside the grill. Durable, but lightweight, the cast-aluminum construction of the Weber Q 1200 makes this super-portable grill the perfect tailgating companion. Reliable starts are assured with the electronic ignition. Steaks, chops, burgers and dogs are easily handled, but a large variety of other foods may also be cooked at any temperatures from low to high. Just dial-in the proper heat setting by adjusting the infinite control burner valve. For grilling on-the-go, the Weber Q 1200 runs on disposable LP cylinders (not included). For at-home use an optional LP adapter hose for 20-lb. tanks is available as an accessory. May be used with Weber Portable Cart model No.6557.
5. Weber 7138 Premium Cover Spirit II 200 Grill Accessory
Protect your spirit 200 or spirit II 200 series grill from the elements with this premium grill cover.
6. Weber 61006001 Genesis II S-335 3-Burner Liquid Propane Grill, Stainless Steel
- 10 Year Warranty, 100% Weber guarantee
- Equipped with the powerful Gs4 high performance grilling system
- Use the side burner to Simmer BBQ sauce or sauté veggies. Dimensions – Lid Open (inches)-62 H x 59 W x 31 D inches
- Sear station creates an intense heat zone to quickly add sear marks on meat
- Solid 7mm Stainless Steel rod cooking grates provide superior heat retention
7. Weber 6415 Small 7-1/2-Inch-by-5-inch Aluminum Drip Pans, Set of 10
- Set of 10 aluminum drip pans line grill catch pan
- Drip pans fit Weber Q grills, Spirit gas grills, Genesis gas grills, Genesis II / Genesis II LX 200 and 300 series gas grills
- No-fuss way to keep grill clean and ready for service
- Also great for cooking side dishes
- Each measures 7-1/2 inches by 5 inches
Foil liners for grease catch pan. The inside dimensions of the pan are 7 ½ inch by 5 inch by 1 ¼ inch. The outside of the dimensions are 8 ¾ inch by 6 inch by 1 ½ inch. The drip pans fit Weber Q grills, Spirit gas grills, Genesis gas grills, Genesis II / Genesis II LX 200 and 300 series gas grills.
8. Weber 7131 Weber Genesis II Cover
Weber Genesis II cover, fits any Genesis II 4 burner grill, premium heavy duty polyester fabric that is water & UV resistant along with breathable to help protect grill from elements, Velcro straps provide a more fitted appearance, & keep it in place during windy conditions, 3 year warranty.
9. Weber 7150 Grill Cover with Storage Bag for Master-Touch Charcoal Grill
Weber 7150 Grill Cover with Storage Bag for Master-Touch Charcoal Grill
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Weber Genesis Ii Se for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!